C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 23

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N's POV

As soon as I reached home, I ran upstairs to get ready for this special occasion which was special only because he was with me. This is my first birthday on which I feel possibility of being happy in future. I choose my special outfit and got ready. I took extra care for my appearance and makeup because I wanted to look best today. My heart was filled with anticipation and excitement, knowing that today is the day which holds many special moments that are sure to make my birthday memorable. 

I put my final touchup and made my way to downstairs. I was looking forward to see yeon and my family members and I was confused as I saw no one downstairs and the lights were off, It was dark everywhere, Suddenly the lights came on and I saw everyone singing a birthday song for me. I was overwhelmed by the love and attention that my friends and family were showing. I wondered where Yeon is, Perhaps he is dramatic entrance during celebration? or maybe he is running late and will join us later on?

Suddenly I felt a hand covering my eyes, I knew who was It. His sweet and playful gesture always makes me fall for him more everyday. I slowly kept my hand on his hand and I couldn't stop my smile, As soon as we both removed our hands we made an eye contact. My heart was racing as we locked our eyes. After a moment of intense eye contact our lips meet and our bodies were pressed closed together. we consumed our desire and passion and all our thoughts and worries were pushed aside. As were left breathless as soon as we broke the kiss. 

I heard a knock on the door and more people people arrived,  Joo Kyung, Soo Hoo, Soo Ah, Soojin, While I was busy welcoming guests, I suddenly noticed someone's presence, It was Seojun, I wasn't expecting him to be a part of his celebration but how can I forget how much my mom likes him and now that he is close to Joo Kyung. I was trying to be friendly with everyone and polite with him because I didn't wanted to ruin this day. I was maintaining a certain level of distance from him.

It was cake cutting time and Yeon was standing beside me, as soon as we cut the cake, I gave first piece of cake to Yeon then to my other friends. Suddenly someone yelled.

"What about me?" Seojun said with a smirk.

"You have hands, You can eat on your own" I replied.

"Even Yeon have hands but you did feed him" He said.

"But he have my heart as well" I said and noticed everyone staring at me.

"Y/N? We need to talk" Yeon said while breaking the silence, He held my hand and took me outside.

"Yes" I said while looking into his eyes.

"There is something you need to know" He said.

"I know everything Yeon. I know how much you love me." I said with a smile.

"And how much I wanted to be with you" He continued.

"Wanted?" I said with a bit of confusion in my tone.

"Look Y/N. Its been years since I waited for you and I only fell for one person everyday, I kept falling for you, even in your absence and in your presence, you are more then just someone I love, you are reason for my existence" He said while I could notice that he was hiding something.

"And I need you to understand me, I want to save you, from everyone, I want to save you from me, I can't let anything happen to you." He continued.

Suddenly I heard someone calling my name, It was my mom I ignored It for sec because I wanted to talk to Yeon but soon Joo Kyung and So Ah came outside as well and forced me to go with them. I was left with no other choice but to leave this conversation in between.

"Let's play something" So Ah said with excitment.

"Truth and Dare?" Joo Kyung suggested.

"Alright. It'll be fun" Soojin argeed.

"You'll not join us?" Joo Kyung asked Soo Hoo but he denied.

"Spin the bottle" everyone said to me while I spinned the bottle the thoughts were spinning in my head about whatever Yeon said to me.

"It's your turn" Everyone cheered while looking at me.

"I Wanted To" I yelled out of nowhere.

Everyone looked at me, "You wanted to?" Joo Kyung asked.

"I wanted to play but for now I have an important work" I said this and I ran away from there to find Yeon but he was nowhere. 

I was going to call him but I felt someone's hand on my shoulder as I turned back I realized It was Seojun.

"What are you doing here?" I said.

"I wanted to talk to you, Y/N" He said while looking into my eyes.

"Later, I'm finding Yeon" I said and was making my way from there but he held my hand.

"Y/N? I'm not here to force you for anything but to just tell you how I feel, The day you entered into my life, I never knew that you would become this much important to me, we laughed, cried, and even shared our terrible and happy experience of past. Although we fought countless times and but All I know is I was happy with you, and I can never get to feel this way again, no matter If there are 8 billion people in this world but my heart only fell for you and I will never be able to get over you. because I don't want to because love can happen twice but the way someone made you feel that kind of same first love can never happen twice" After saying all his he released my hand while I was standing there speechless. 

"Seojun" I said while trying to hold my tears.

"It's Alright, I won't tell you love me, I just wanted to tell you that I will always live with his unrequited love with you" He said with a smile and went from there.

I wanted to say something but I didn't knew what to, my mind was bursting out for replies but my heart was busy sinking for Yeon's presence.

I was on way to go inside while I bumped into someone.

"I'm Lee Rang" He said.

"Yeon's Brother?" I replied.

"Yes, I wanted to ask If you would like to meet my brother one last time" He said.

I hope you all are liking the story. Don't Forget To Vote. Keep Supporting.                                  Love you all<3