Chapher Three

Mizuki stared up at the boy with wide eyes, not expecting him to pull a move like that

Mizuki stared up at the boy with wide eyes, not expecting him to pull a move like that. When the boy had flipped them over Mizuki had dropped the knife and it fell a few feet away from them.

The boy was holding Mizuki's wrist just like he had done but he was shorter and had a smaller build then Mizuki.

"I'm not crying!" The boy stated with a hard tone, blinking away any trace of tears.

"Are you sure? I could have sworn you were tearing up a couple of seconds ago." Mizuki smirked at him.

He could have easily gained back control but he decided to let the boy stay on top and see what he would do.

"I was not!" He repeated.

The guy stared at Mizuki and tried to figure out how he would get a weapon out without letting go of his hands. The hands of the man underneath him were much too large to hold with one hand since his hand was much smaller in comparison.

"So what's the plan now?" Mizuki asked with a grin. "Are you just going to stay on top of me? I can't say I mind but my legs are starting to feel a bit numb."

"You-what?" The boy said in confusion, his mind not wrapping around the words that Mizuki was spewing.

"Come on, let's just talk like civilized people." Mizuki said and then he lifted his hands, along with the boy's hand and sat up making the boy fall back on his butt in shock.

He used the moment to get his knife and then he crawled towards the boy making him back away until his back hit a tree and Mizuki was all up against him.

"Let me tell you what's going to happen now." Mizuki said, raising his knife once again and running it across the boy's freckled cheek.

He kinda wished it was his fingers touching him instead of the knife but he didn't dwell on that thought too much.

"You're going to be my hostage." Mizuki declared. "You're going to get up and walk with me to my horse and I'll tie your hands behind you and then you're going to stay with me."

"Why would I do that?" The boy bit out, as he tried to ignore the feeling of the cold blade against his skin.

"Because you don't have any other choice, sweetheart." Mizuki answered.

"I don't think Cash is coming back any time soon and there's no way you would be able to run away from me. You can try and fight me but we both know where that's gonna lead you to." He said and pointedly stared at their position, Mizuki overpowering him once again.

When the boy didn't say anything Mizuki grinned and put away his dagger before grabbing the boy by the wrists and hauling them up.

He grabbed the bag on the ground, figuring that his weapons could come to use in the future.