Chapter Thirty

Eren stirred in his position as the chirping of the birds disturbed his peaceful sleep

Eren stirred in his position as the chirping of the birds disturbed his peaceful sleep. He wanted to shout at them to fuck off, to let him enjoy the rest he hasn't been able to get in weeks. When he realized they weren't going to go away he finally blinked his eyes open and a small smile climbed on his face when he saw his love still fast asleep.

He watched as Mizuki's bare chest slowly rose and fell with each breath he took as his lips puffed out adorably. One of his arms was covering his eyes while the other was spread out with Eren's head laid on it. Eren raised his hand and slowly trailed his finger on Mizuki's abdomen and trailed it upwards towards his chest.

He felt a grin pull to his lips when Mizuki groaned and then Eren pinched Mizuki's nipple causing him to shriek and jump up.

Eren burst out laughing when he saw Mizuki's panicked but still very much asleep face wildly looking around while holding his hands to his chest protectively.

"Sweetheart?" He murmured in confusion as Eren continued to uncontrollably giggle.

"Good-ah good morning." Eren said as he slowly caught his breath.

"Did-did you just pinch my nipple?" Mizuki asked in astonishment and Eren nodded with a guilty smile as he pulled Mizuki back to lay down next to him.

"Sorry." He said but the smile on his face clearly showed that he wasn't sorry at all.

Mizuki grumbled under his breath and then buried his face in Eren's chest while completely laying on him, meaning all of his weight was now being supported by the smaller boy.

Eren grunted lowly but despite how heavy his prince was he still wrapped his arm around his neck and pulled him closer.

He was comfortable and content but only until Mizuki started slyly pulling his shirt up. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing." Mizuki mumbled, distractedly. He continued to push the shirt up until it was tucked under Eren's chin.

Eren furrowed his eyebrows but let Mizuki do whatever the hell he was doing. But then, Mizuki bit his nipple.

Eren gasped in shock as his hands came to clutch Mizuki's head. "Mizuki!"

"Revenge." Mizuki chuckled and Eren was about to whack his head but then Mizuki kissed the same spot he bit and Eren's actions and words died along with any dignity he had left since he was clearly letting Mizuki continue with his shenanigans.

He closed his eyes and bit his lip to conceal any embarrassing sounds that were surely going to leave his mouth but it seemed Mizuki knew him all too well as he pushed himself to support himself on his elbows and then he lent his forehead on Eren and freed his lip with his fingers.

"You know, I like hearing you, sweetheart." Mizuki murmured as he softly kissed his jaw.

"You're embarrassing." Eren mumbled.