Chapter Thirty Four

Mizuki looked around himself with the largest smile on his face

Mizuki looked around himself with the largest smile on his face. Everything had come along perfectly. All the trees surrounding the cabin were wrapped by fairy lights that lit up the dark forest. The area was cleared for all the guests that would be attending and the area next to the stream was arranged flawlessly for the ceremony to take place.

Mizuki was shaking with how nervous he was but there was no denying that he was also beyond excited. This was the day they have been waiting for for over two years. This was the day that Eren was officially going to be his.

His husband, his king.

"Mizuki!"

Mizuki turned around and saw his sister glaring at him as she ushered him to her. He walked towards her and let her grab his wrist and pull him back inside the cabin, away from their people.

"You're not supposed to go out yet, you idiot." She scolded him and he laughed softly.

"I just wanted to make sure everything was okay." He told her and she scoffed.

"I already checked a million times and we have people to make sure that nothing goes awry." She assured him as she pushed him to sit on the bed in the room.

Mizuki felt a small smile tug at his lips as he looked around the cabin. He remembered the first time he and Eren had found it. It looked different from back then but somehow it was still the same.

It was still their own little safe place.

Shortly after Mizuki proposed to Eren, they had started meeting at this very cabin whenever they could. They renovated some of the place and got new and appropriate furniture along with actual food. Over the past two years, they built their own home where they could be who they wanted without fear of anyone questioning them.

They were free to love here however they wanted.

"Where's Eren?" Mizuki asked as she started fixing his hair that he had let her braid earlier.

He was skeptical when she first suggested braiding his hair but after she told him that Eren would love it he finally relented.

"He said he will be here on time for the ceremony, so that must mean he will be here anytime now." She said and he hummed as his leg started shaking.

"Mizuki, are you nervous?" Rin asked as she sat next to him and rested her hand on his knee to stop his movements.

Mizuki glanced down at his sister, her hair half up with small white flowers littered on top of her head as a crown. She was wearing a light green gown, appropriate for their theme and her neck adorned with her royal pendant.

A/N: I was trying to find outfits for all of them and I couldn't really find anything that fit Eren and Mizuki's outfits but I did find this dress that I know Rin is wearing and it's so pretty that I had to share