vii

y/n's pov

i woke up to the feeling of my hair being rugged at a little bit. i slowly open my eyes, still half asleep.

"good morning princess." i heard someone say behind me in a raspy, cute voice.

i slightly turn my head up, just enough to see who's chest i was lying on. it was clay. he was playing with my hair but stopped when i turned up to see him. i was lying my head on his chest and my body was turned to him. our legs were tangled and my hand was resting on his stomach. i felt so cozy..wait we're in a bed. i thought we fell asleep on the roof?

"hi clayyyy." i responded as well in a raspy voice, dragging out the y in his name.

"aw don't do thattt." he whined.

"do what?" i asked, sitting up a little straighter, using my elbow as support to hold me up.

he rubbed his eyes with his free hand, his other was wrapping around my waist. "use that voice..it's..uh-" i saw a light pink sprinkle across his face and i smiled. i got closer to his face so i was only inches away.

"it's what?" i whisper, still smiling.

he just started at me, his eyes widened by my move. but quickly after a couple of seconds his face relaxes and he leaned forward and gave me a quick peck on the lips. we both smiled and he giggled.

"now that i know you lOveE meEeeE.." clay said in a sarcastic tone. "i don't have to get intimidated by your adorable flirting moves..our love-flirt war is over.." he smirked.

"oh our love-flirt war has just begun clay~" i made sure to make myself sound flirty, i smiled. i sat up fully now and threw the covers off me. i got out of bed and was about to walk away, knowing i won that little flirt incident, but clay quickly sat up and snaked his arms around my waist, pulling me back to the bed and onto his lap.

"oh you really think you can win just like that?" he smiled. he's cute when he acts dominate. they way the blush on his face falls over his freckles. i snapped back to reality but still couldn't find words to say. he got me. i just stared into his emerald green eyes innocently. he rolled his eyes playfully. "what i was saying beforeeeee..was dont use that voice..it's too cute and you make me go crazy." we were staring into each other's eyes, not breaking eye contact.

"oh your playing the confident card now? bold move clay~.."

he just kept staring and then kissed me. it wasn't a very long kiss but it wasn't a short peck either.

"i love that i get to do that now." he smiled. ugh why is he so perfect.

i just giggled. "also, i thought we fell asleep on the roof? how did we end up in your bed?"

"oh well i woke up around 6 in the morning and started to get really hot. i figured it was going to be hot out today and i didn't want us to wake up in a puddle of sweat so, i picked you up and carried you into the bedroom."

"oh okay. thank you." i smiled.

clay took a deep breath and then set me off his lap. he got up and went to his closet. he dug around a lot and stopped when he finally found what he was looking for. he then walked over to my suitcase on the ground, rummaged around, and then grabbed something out of it as well. he threw a couple pieces of clothing at me and i it's gasped playfully, shocked he threw something at me (it was playful, you weren't hurt, they are just clothes lol).

"we're going to go do fun stuff today..and we're gonna be matchingggg!" he did a little dance when he said "matchingggg". cute.

"oh really?" i giggled at him. "what fun stuff are we doing today?"