xiv

back at it with another REALLY short chapter! it's basically the same as the last chapter, but with clay's point of view:)

words: 406
finished: july 1, 2021 -6:53am

mind leaving a vote? it would mean so much to me:))

-

5 days left

clay's pov

i told y/n i'm going out for a run about 10 minutes ago, and technically, this isn't a lie. i did go run but i ran to the dollar store (i don't know if florida has dollar stores, sorry if they don't). i would have run to walmart but that's like 6 miles away and i'm not prepared enough to run 12 miles when i could just be running a couple to go to the dollar store.

i ended up buying an empty, thin photo book. the cover was a mix of sage green and baby blue while the inside was filled with empty clear slots to insert photos. i smiled to myself and i grabbed some green, blue, and white paper to match the cover. i thought this was a little plain so i also ended up buying a couple black sharpies, one thin, one regular, and one thick one — as well as a couple packs of sparkly foam word stickers from the school section. (the cover is what the top picture looks like btw)

-

i walked to a park, not that far away from the store, with my bag of purchased items to create my small little gift for y/n. hopefully she'll like it, i've gotten her really nice things for the past week and a half and now i'm just making her a photo book. not to mention, i'm a terrible crafts person (i'm not ripping on dream, it's just for the story:) ).

i decorated the front cover to say "our memories..." at the top with the sparkly foam letters, in the middle i drew a heart with the regular sized sharpie that had "clay + y/n" in it, and then at the bottom, i wrote in sharpie, "i'll love you always."

on the inside i filled some of the empty slots with paper and wrote cute little notes or "drawings" on them. i left the back of the cover blank, for now.

i took a second and looked back at what i had done so far... i think it looks pretty good. and i smiled to myself.

hopefully she'll love it.

p.s. love u