epilouge

a week later

y/n's pov
"i'm done with the popcorn, do you want anymore?" my childhood best friend, addison, asked me.

"no, i'm good. thanks." i told her, so she got up and went to the kitchen with the popcorn. i continued to watch the tv show we had been watching for the past half hour out of boredom. to be honest, i'm not really sure what it's called but it's one of those house shows where people transform an old, nasty house to a clean and pretty house.

"hey, someone's at the door. can you get it for me?" addison popped her head into the living room, the rest of her body still hiding behind the wall.

"yea, sure."

i finally got off the couch, after was seemed like for forever, and walked to our apartment door. i looked through the peep hole but ended up just staring into a void of black. our peep hole had been broken for a while now, i guess i just forgot while i was at clay's house. although i don't really know how a peep hole can break.

recently, i've been quite low on money with paying for my plane tickets and not streaming as much lately so because of that, i haven't been able to pay to get things around my apartment fixed.

i opened the door to see...

"clay?" a smile spread across my face. i immediately jumped on him to give him a bear hug.

"hi y/n," he giggled as he hugged me back while holding me up.

"wait, why are you here?" i questioned as he put me down.

"he's here because your gonna go back to florida with him." i turned around to see addison leaning against the doorway with a smile on her face.

"what?!" i looked back and fourth between clay and addison. "you knew he was coming here?" i asked her. she nodded her head. i looked back at clay with a confused look.

"hold on, i'm coming with you back to florida with you?" clay nodded. "are you asking me to move in with you?" i smirked and raised one of my eyebrows.

"yep." he leaned forward and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"so... is that a yes that your gonna go with him or...?" addison questioned. i nodded in response with a big smile on my face.

"wait..." my smile quickly faded into a frown. "i can't. my apartment... i have to stay here for another month." i told them.

"you really think we didn't think of that?" addison laughed. "girl, i got you! don't worry," she smiled.

"addison is gonna stay here until your lease is up. yes, we know it isn't allowed but we don't have to tell anyone and i can give you money to pay for the rest of your month while your with me. you still have to pay it with your bank account and i'm the one dragging you off the florida with me so neither of you should pay for it," clay explained.

"well then what are we waiting for?! help pack!" i cheered and dragged them both back into the apartment.

-

packing up all my stuff for florida wasn't that big of a deal, really. i only had two suitcases worth of clothes—clay was able to have a bag on the plane as well so he ended up using his bags for me to bring all my clothes with me—, and then maybe 7 boxes of other stuff. all the kitchen utensils and the furniture were apart of the apartment so i just took the things i bought.   the rest of the stuff that clay and i couldn't take on the plane are being shipped to clay's house.

y'know... it was really kind of addison to stay back and stay in my apartment for me. i can't believe her and clay managed to pull this off without me finding out. turns out that addison can be a sneaky person.

clay came around the car and opened my door for me (like he always does), and held his hand out.

"m'lady." i took his hand and laughed.

"why thank you." we grabbed my suitcases and carry-on bags from the back of the car snd headed to clay's front door. he quickly unlocked it and we went inside to drop all of the bags.

clay shut the door behind us and snaked his arm around my waist. "welcome home y/n. welcome home."

AUTHORS NOTE
you guys have no idea how much fun it was to write this book!! i really hope you guys enjoyed it! also, 1.2K READS!! recently the book has been getting so many reads and i'm very happy about that:)

i'm very sorry to those who had to wait for days or even weeks at a time for me to upload a new chapter! i was very busy and just didn't have time to. although now it's done and i'm so happy with how it turned out!

I WILL BE MAKING EDITS OF THE BOOK BECAUSE I DID NOT PROOD READ BEFORE I POSTED ANY OF THESE CHAPTERS!

i think i'll be continuing my tommyinnit x reader book next but i'm not sure yet... if not, i'll most likely be starting a dnf book.

again, thank you all so much for the fun journey, i had a lot of fun:) also vote if you enjoyed the book or comment if you did or didn't like it, feedback is always helpful:)

words: 944
finished: july 29, 21 - 9:00pm

i hope to see you guys again soon!
your author, alyssa<3