xiii

super short chapter! dang, i don't think i've made this short of a chapter lol. hope you enjoy:)

words: 357
finished: july 1, 2021 - 6:36am

if you don't mind, would you leave a vote maybe? it would mean the world to me<3

5 days left

y/n's pov

it was around one in the afternoon while i was preparing a gift for clay. he told me he was going for a run and would be back in an hour or so.

honestly, it hasn't really hit me that i'm leaving in 5 days to go back to tennessee until today. so, that's why i decided to make my gift now, while clay was gone. i made a quick trip to walmart to buy a couple things.

i was planning on making a memory binder type-a thing for clay so he can remember all the fun memories we had. i bought different decorated paper, a 1/2 inch binder for the photos, clear paper keepers (i don't know what there called- it's the things you put papers in the keep them nice but it's clear so you can still see the paper), some stickers, washi tape, and then i'm getting the pictures we've taken so far printed out on the nice printed picture stuff (again, don't bully me, i don't know what it's called but i'm gonna assume you know what i'm talking about).

it would take a 6-24 hours for the pictures to be printed out they told me so while i was waiting for them, i decided to decorate the binder. i cut the paper according to the paper keeper size and began to decorate it with the stickers and washi tape i bought.

there was a page for the first day i got there, a couple pages of us out on the beach, pages of just pretty pictures i took of clay, some from the night we went to the carnival, and so on. but most importantly, there were multiple pages for our trip to disney. we took so many pictures it was ridiculous! i laughed to myself because it was mainly me that too the multiple pictures.

i smiled to myself.

i'm so excited to give this to clay... i think he's gonna love it.