xii

8 days left

clays pov

last night, i told y/n that i had a surprise for her and that we would need to leave at 11 in the morning. it was now 10:34 and i was finishing up getting ready.

i wore teal draw string shorts with black palm trees on them and a white t-shirt. i put on one of my silver chains and slipped on a silver ring on my middle ringer of my right hand.

today's surprise wasn't something i had planned to do from the beginning. i had only just thought of the idea about a week ago but knew y/n would love it so, i planned it out.

"clay! i'm ready!" i heard y/n shout, going down the stairs.

she came into my view and i smiled.

"you look pretty." i smiled.

y/n was wearing white, ripped jean shorts and a cropped brown t-shirt. it was a simple outfit but y/n looked great in it.

she laughed and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"you don't look too bad yourself. although.." she paused for a second and ran to the dining table. i watched her come back with something behind her back. "although, these would be even better." she smiled, putting my pair of black sunglasses in my hair. "now we're matching!" she giggled. she also had a pair of black sunglasses in her hair.

i laughed and thanked her. she eventually asked me where we were going but i kept it a secret and only smiled to myself.

-

"will you tell me where we're going now?" y/n must have asked that for the hundredth time now.

"you'll see!!" i laughed through my sentence. "you'll see when we're driving up to it." i reassured her.

"oKaY." she laughed a little.

eventually i could see our destination come into view and i smiled. i waited for y/n to see it before i said anything.

after we grew closer to it, i heard y/n gasp.

"CLAY ARE YOU TAKING ME TO DISNEY WORLD?!"

"yea." i chuckled and couldn't help but smile at her excitement.

"OH MY GOD THANK YOU! THIS WILL BE SO FUNNN."

-

"okay. now that we have our tickets... where do you want to go first? we can go anywhere." i smiled.

"i still can't believe you bought these for us."
y/n laughed.

"of course! i thought this would be a lot of fun for us."

i held y/n's hand and walked us over to the map (i haven't been to disney world since i was like 3 so pretend all these things are here lol).

"okay so there's all these food stands by us right now and then there's restaurants here." i pointed with my finger to show y/n what i was talking about. "we don't have to eat first if you don't want to but i figured you might because we didn't eat today yet."

"can we go...here? have an early lunch?" y/n pointed to cinderella's royal table on the map.

"sure, let's go." i smiled and we walked to the restaurant.

third person pov

after eating, clay thought it would be fun to grab a treat since they didn't grab dessert at cinderella's royal table.

they walked over to a cotton candy stand not too far away from the restaurant.

"what do you want?" clay asked y/n.