xviii

thoughts are in italics! hope you enjoy this one, i tried my best to make it memorable out of all the chapters:)

personally, i love this one. i think it's really sweet and a perfect day.

words: 2809
finished: july 16, 2021 - 2:29am

2 days left - 1:16pm

clay's pov
"hey, do you wanna watch a movie? maybe more than one?" i offered to y/n.

"sure. what do you wanna watch?"

"hmm... well do you wanna watch more than one? it's thunder storming outside so we can't really do anything out there and we don't have much to do in here."

"oh, well then yeah, sure!" she smiled.

"do you wanna watch separate movies or a series?" i got up to turn the tv on.

"series."

"okay well... we could just rent some movies on here." i pointed the remote in my hand towards the tv, showing her that roku was up. (if you don't know what roku is, it's basically a thing where you can rent and buy any movie on it.)

she smiled. "...maze runner?"

y/n went through a phase where she would nonstop talk about the maze runner movies and her favorite character, newt. that was probably half a year ago. she stopped obsessing over it but she still really enjoyed it. i just found it funny.

i smiled at her and shook my head. "sure. if you really want to." i laughed.

she jumped up off the couch and grabbed the remote from me to type in the names of the movies.

"okay, the first movie is "the maze runner", the second one is "maze runner: the scorch trials", and the third one is "maze runner: the death cure"."

she kept talking but her voice got more distant as i watched her ramble about the things she enjoys. she's so pretty. i can't believe she's mine...

"CLAY." she broke my train of thought.

"WHAT?" i laughed.

"did you hear me?" she smiled.

"i heard the movies in order. and even if you said other important stuff, i bet i've heard it before." i chuckled.

"okay well let's get snacks and start watching!" she jumped up and ran to the kitchen.

i sighed while smiling. she's mine...

-

directed by
wes ball

"so... what did you think of it?!"

"okay, not gonna lie, that's gotta be one of the best movies i've seen."

we just got done watching the first movie. (OKAY JUST SAYING, THESE MOVIES ARE ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD SO I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND YOU GO WATCH THEM, I JUST REWATCHED THEM THEYRE SO GOOD. OKAY BACK TO THE STORY) it was a pretty good movie and i was eager to see the next one to see what happens.

"i told you!" she playfully pushed my arm.

"okay, yes, you did tell me." i laughed. "now let's watch the next one." i stole a quick kiss on her forehead and cuddled back into the corner of the couch with my blankets and pillows. she burst out in laughter.

"what?" i asked.

"nothing... your just cute." she turned her head back to the tv to pull up the next movie.