viii

a/n
okay so btw guys i actually have no idea what i'm writing until i write it. like i think of it along the way and type it, so if it's bad i'm sorry lol. i don't have a plan for the book really so i just go along with my thoughts. comment if i should add something or should improve in something:)

ALSO NOTE THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER. i didn't expect me to make it this long but it's 3000+ words. i got really into it and i'm super proud of it. enjoy:)

—————————

clay's pov

i got out of the car and walked over to the other side of the car to open the door for y/n. she got out of the car all jumpy and excited for what i had planned. i looked down at the ground, blushing because i didn't want her to see me blush over something so little. i saw my shoe was untied so i got down on my knee bending over so i could tie it.

"one sec, i gotta tie my shoe real quick. then i'll show you what i have planned." i said while tying it. when i finished tying the bow and pulling it tight i was about to stand back up but i felt something light weighted get on my back. i turned my head and saw y/n giggling as she adjusted herself on my back, wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck gently. i just shook my head and laughed as i stood up, but i didn't walk, i just stood there smiling.

"well aren't you gonna move?" y/n whined kicking her legs back and forth and then nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck. i chuckled.

"what's the magic word?" i snickered. y/n paused for a second and then i felt her smile.

"i love you~" she whispered in my ear all flirty. i felt my face heat up and she started to giggle.

"whatever." i said and i started walking to my surprise for her.

—————————

y/n's surprise is right around the corner of this building, out of her view. i stopped walking.

"close your eyes." i said. i felt her nuzzle her face into my neck again, so she couldn't see.

i continued to walk and then grabbed onto
y/n's legs a little tighter so she wouldn't fall as i walk down a couple stairs. i continued walking and felt y/n start touching my chest as she was holding onto me. she was tracing little shapes on it..i blushed. cute.

i finally got to the point where i was ready to let her down.

"okay, you can open your eyes." i bent down a little to help y/n get down.

y/n slipped of my back carefully and then opened eyes. she smiled a cute, toothy smile. i took y/n to the beach. i knew she's always wanted to go to the beach and she's never gone before so i thought i should take her. it was a hot day, 87• (87 degrees), and there was a perfect breeze. y/n closed her eyes again, smiling, and lifted her arms up taking in the smell of the ocean. she opened her eyes again shortly after and hugged me tightly.

"thank you clay!! it's so..pretty! the view is so beautiful.." she said. she was still hugging me but was looking up into the clouds. but i wasn't looking at that. i was looking at the most beautiful girl i have ever seen in my life, right in front of me, in my arms.

"yeah...the view is really pretty." i smiled. (to those of you that don't understand this part, he's saying the view of y/n is pretty, he's not talking about the sky.)

we stayed like this for a minute until i broke the silence.

"do you want to go swimming?" i offer.

"i do but i didn't bring a swim suit.." she was disappointed, but i only smiled. i took the mini backpack y/n had on off her and grabbed a white bikini out of it and held it out to her.