𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

I wiggle against his tight grip as he forces me to walk up the stairs of his house. My panicking only makes him grin wider and usher me quickly up the stairs.

"Let go!" I yell as he turns me around and presses me against a wall, his hands rest on either side of me, boxing me in.

My hands rest against the wall, the cold material makes every hair on my body rise. I hesitantly look up at Wednesday as he stares down at me. His eyes are a dark brown, they're cold and frightening. His hair hangs over his face casting a shadow that makes him look even scarier.
My heart is racing and I feel my hands shake slightly against the wall.

"You're lucky you're so fascinating or else you wouldn't even be here," Wednesday speaks in his cold voice.

His hand drags softly against my cheek before he grabs my jaw harshly.

"Oh the pain that awaits you. I can hardly wait," he grins.

I go to protest but before I can say anything he's bent over and throwing me over his shoulder.
I squeal as he carries me into his bedroom. I thrash violently against him and I continue to yell at him. I hear him grumble under his breath as he opens one of the doors in his room.
He flicks a switch and sets me down on the floor, closing the door behind him.
I stand up quickly and run as far away from him as possible, I curl up in the corner of the room as I shake nervously. My eyes focus closely on his movements.
Wednesday simply chuckles as he walks over to a cabinet that rests against the wall by the door. As he's digging through it I decide to look around the room and take everything in.
There's a flickering light bulb hanging from the ceiling, and a metal table with a chair underneath it. The floor is a dark grey concrete and the walls match it. I bite my bottom lip as I continue to shake slightly in fear. My eyes wander over to the other side of the room and I notice a large pile of chains laying on the floor, they shine in the dim light.
As I turn my head to look back over at Wednesday something flies quickly past my face and lands in the wall.
I squeal as I jump away from the axe he just threw at me. Wednesday cackles as he walks closer to me. I start to back away from him until my back is pressed against the corner of two walls and I have no where else to go.
Wednesday marches up to me and kneels in front of my face. I quickly look away from him but he snarls and grabs my chin, forcing me to stare into his cold eyes.

"You're really testing me," he growls as his hand moves down to my throat and wraps around it.

I place one of my hands on his wrist as he stares down at me. I can still breath but the pressure of his hand on my windpipe hurts. I whimper and he chuckles as he lets me go. He stands up and makes his way back over to the cabinets, I rub my throat as I watch him. He pulls something out and admires it before looking back over at me with a grin on his face. I curl my knees into my chest as I try to make myself as small as possible, I don't want to know what that thing does but I don't think I have much choice. Wednesday sets it down against the wall and pulls out a wooden spoon. I scrunch my brows together as he walks over to me with the spoon in his hand. What does he plan to do with a spoon? Wednesday kneels down in front of me and one of his hands wrap around my ankle, I go to kick him but he begins dragging me out from my spot in the corner. I struggle against him as he sets me down in the center of the room. He grabs my foot and yanks my socks off, exposing my skin to him. I try to pull away from him but he presses his boot against my stomach. One of his hands wrap around my ankle as the other one holds the spoon tightly in it. Wednesday brings the spoon down sharply against the pad of my foot, I squeal as it slaps against the sensitive skin. He brings the spoon down again but this time he hits my other foot, I jerk against him but the pressure of his boot keeps me in place.
Wednesday's hand brings the spoon down against the pads of my feet repeatedly, he knows where all the sensitive spots are and he focuses on hitting them. I howl in pain as he hits my arch, my feet curl in attempt to protect themselves but Wednesday grabs my toes holding my foot flat. Both of my feet are burning and throbbing as Wednesday hurts them.
He turns his head to look at me and he smiles as he sees the look on my face. He places the spoon in his back pocket as he finally takes his boot off my stomach.