𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

I feel something move over me and I roll over onto my back. I huff as my back hits the cold hard floor harder than I expected it too. I yawn and keep my eyes closed as I try to return to the deep sleep I have just awoken from.
I hear a bird make a 'caw' sound and my heart jumps as Wednesday's words flood my memory.

The ravens.

I open my eyes and sit up quickly. A panicked look rests on my face as I look around frantically. I hear someone smirk and I look over to the small table on the balcony, Wednesday sits there with a raven on his arm. He pets the bird gently as he holds up a slab of meat. My eyes watch as the bird bites aggressively at the fatty piece of food. The bird jumps off Wednesday's arm and lands on the balcony, it's eyes turn towards me and it watches me curiously as I scoot away from it.
Wednesday chuckles.

"That's Slasher," Wednesday comments as he leans back in his chair and admires the bird.

I look from Wednesday back over to the bird and watch as it devours the meat Wednesday gave it.

"Why is Slasher here?" I question as I pull against the chains that bond me to the balcony.

"To eat you obviously," Wednesday smiles.

Slasher looks over at me and let's out a deep noise from with in his throat. I feel my heart beat increase as the large bird jumps off the balcony and waddles over towards me. I move as far away as I can and pull desperately against the chains. I look over at Wednesday but he looks entertained. He's slumped so far down in his chair the chair is tilted back a bit.
I feel a sharp beak bite at my arm and I squeal as I quickly pull myself away from the bird.
Wednesday cackles and the bird caws with him.
I look over at my shoulder and notice a pretty good cut from where the bird bit me, blood slowly drips down my arm. I feel tears spring into my eyes but I quickly push them away.

"Can you get your psycho bird away from me!?" I bark as I look over at Wednesday.

He smirks and grabs a piece of raw meat off the table, throwing it in my direction. I scream as the bird jumps into my lap where the food has landed. I quickly spread my legs so that the bird doesn't bite them. I watch as Slasher devours the piece of meat between my legs. I lean back and try to move away from him.
Wednesday smiles darkly at me as I look up at him and narrow my eyes. When the bird finishes he looks me in the eyes and then slowly walks towards me. I back up even more. Why won't this bird just leave already? The large raven jumps on top of my stomach pushing me flat against the ground. I bite my lip as I feel it's long talents dig into my stomach. I whimper as one scratches my delicate skin.

"Wednesday," I mutter as I stay completely still, I don't want the bird to attack me.

"Hmm," Wednesday purrs as he watches me and Slasher closely.

"Get him off me," I panic as Slasher takes a step closer to my face, his long sharp talents digging into my chest.

"Sorry princess, I don't control him," Wednesday chuckles as Slasher presses one of his feet against my neck.

I squeak as my hands slowly move up towards the big bird. I quickly snatch the bird up into my hands and lift him off me. His feet flail frantically and one of his talents scrap my collarbone. I wince as I sit up with the big bird in my hands. There is no way I'm letting this bird walk all over me. I throw the bird up into the air forcing him to fly away. I sit up and place my hand on the new cut as I feel blood run down it.

"Can you unchain me now!?" I growl at Wednesday as I touch all the cuts that now litter my body from the stupid bird.

"Unchain you? Why would I do that? You're quite the sight right now," Wednesday smiles as he stands up and walks towards me.