𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

I smile as I walk through the garden and smell the roses. It's a nice day out, the sun is shining and there isn't a cloud in sight. I stand near the edge of the woods where the majority of the vines and rose bushes reside. Wednesday left my side about thirty minutes ago, he said he needed to go tidy up the dinning room before lunch. The dinning room is large with a big long table that stretches from one corner of the room to the next. There's always some sort of table cloth on it and it always looks ready for a feast. I would have offered to help Wednesday clean but it's way too nice to be inside right now.
For the past couple of days Wednesday has been in a very good mood. He's constantly holding me and kissing me in someway. I feel special even though I shouldn't, I should be planning my escape but I gave up on that a few days ago. There's still a slight wary feeling in the back of my mind telling me that Wednesday will snap on me but I keep pushing that feeling back and just focusing on the way he looks at me and the way he touches me. Even his words have been a lot kinder recently, no yelling or grouchiness, he's just been very kind.
I bite my bottom lip as I feel that eerie feeling arise within me. My skin burns and I can't help but feel like I'm being watched.

"Haha Wednesday, very funny," I roll my eyes as I focus on the flowers.

When I don't get a response from him I feel myself grow even more nervous. By now I should be use to his twisted ways but they always catch me off guard.

"Wednesday, we've been having such a good time, do you really need to get all spooky all of a sudden?" I question as I look around me.

I know he's here somewhere, watching me. I also know he can hear me very well, I always end up projecting my voice when I'm nervous. I look around me and realize just how creepy the woods are. They're dark and shadowed, little water droplets drip down the tree leaves from last nights rain shower. I feel my skin crawl as I know Wednesday is in there somewhere. I bite my lip and shake my head.

"Don't fall for it, don't fall for it," I repeat to myself as I turn my attention back towards the rose bushes.

The urge to walk into the woods is pulling at my feet but I keep resisting. Since I've been here I quickly realized that I don't want to be anywhere with Wednesday that is unfamiliar territory. If I have to run from him I would prefer it to be in a room or an area that I know pretty well so I have a better chance of escaping.
My skin continues to burn with that desire to explore the unknown. I feel antsy and the rose bushes no longer interest me. I want to go into the woods and see what I can find. I want to see what else Wednesday might be hiding on this property. My heart swells with excitement as I think about the possible things I might find. I grumble to myself as I know the only thing I'll be finding is a shallow grave dug by Wednesday himself. But I'm starting to wondering if maybe Wednesday likes me enough now that he won't kill me. Maybe it's all fun in games to him and he really wants something else from me. Why would he kiss me just to kill me?
I scratch my head as I look from the bland looking rose bushes to the mysterious forest. My feet begin to pull me towards the entrance to the woods and I decide to stop resisting my urges. I hesitate as I look around the cusp of the woods before taking a brave step forward. I've become quite stupid to be honest but I can't help myself, Wednesday always knows how to lure me in.
I walk deeper into the depths of the woods and I look around at the scenery. Big tall trees with bright green leaves surround me. Grass and branches crunch between my shoes as I walk through the damp terrain. I shiver in the thin jacket Wednesday gave me as I continue to walk into the unknown. I look around for rabbits, birds, or even squirrels that would normally be found in the woods but I don't see any. The forest is quiet, too quiet. There's no movement of any kind besides mine and the only sound is my feet against the ground and the slight sway of the trees.
The more I walk around aimlessly the more nervous I grow. Something doesn't seem right about this area. Where are the animals? Where are the bugs even?
I hear the familiar caw of a bird I hoped I would never see again. I look up into the trees behind me and there he is, Slasher. He sits on one of the branches with a sly look on his face as he looks down at me. I hate that bird.
A couple more ravens land in separate branches and I feel my heart jump into my throat. This could mean one of two things, Wednesday is nearby or the birds are finally taking an opportunity to feast on my flesh.
I look behind me and scan the area for anything unusual. My eyes pass between tree after tree until eventually I notice a figure wedged behind the thick trunk of a tree off in the distance. Was that person there before?
I feel every hair on my body raise as the figure moves slightly out from behind the tree. I catch a glimpse of their attire. A black sleeveless shirt covers the top of their frame and a pair of black pants cover the rest. Their face is  covered by some sort of robber mask.