𝕿𝖊𝖓

I hear Wednesday rummaging around in his closet and I sigh as I sit up and stretch my arms. I rub my tired eyes and cough slightly. My throat still burns from yesterday's events and I wince as I swallow the saliva in my mouth. I look around the room and notice that the bedroom door is wide open and so are the balcony doors. I feel my skin itch as I try to resist the urge to run. By know I thought I would have accepted that fact that I can't escape Wednesday but I guess the fight in me never dies.
Wednesday walks out of the closet with a hanger in his hand. He walks up to the edge of the bed and places the items down.

"Put those on," he tells me. His cold eyes stare into mine.

I look down at the items of clothing. A corset and a little skirt.

"I'm not wearing that," I say simply. My goal is to hide as much of my body from him as possible and I can already tell that corset leaves nothing to the imagination.

Wednesday narrows his eyes at me.

"Put that on," he repeats as he stares me down.

"No," I bark as I stare right back at him.

Wednesday growls and crawls into the bed. I feel my heart jump into my throat as his hands reach out towards me. He grabs my hair and begins to pull me out of the bed.

"Ow, ow, ow," I hiss as he pulls me out of the bed and onto the hard floor.

"I said put it on!" Wednesday yells as he presses his right shoe down on my chest.

"And I said no!" I yell back.

Wednesday's eyes narrow even more and he lifts his foot off me. He grabs my arm and pulls me up to my feet. I thrash against him frantically as he begins to drag me towards the door to the torture room. I try to pull my arm out of his hand but he only tightens his grip. I watch as his free hand twists the door knob.

"Alright! Alright! I'll wear the damn thing!" I bark as he opens the door.

Wednesday let's go of my arm and I land on the hard wooden floor. I sit there for a moment as Wednesday walks around me. He stops in front of me and kneels down in front of my face. His eyes are dark and I can tell he's not in a good mood right now.

"You think you're the boss huh?" He says darkly as he stares at me with his brown eyes.

I roll my eyes at him and he snarls. His left hand tangles into my hair and he pulls it down. I whimper and squirm against his grip.

"When are you going to learn to listen to orders?" He questions as his nails slowly rake down my neck.

"Why would I listen to you?" I croak.

Wednesday releases his grip on my hair and pushes me harshly. I fall backwards and hit my head against the floor. Stars sparkle in front of my eyes and I groan.
Wednesday stands up and stares down at me. I look up at him with a frown on my face. He's wearing dress shoes and a black suit.

"The pain you have endured is only just the beginning of the hell I'm going to put you through," Wednesday warns, "by the time I'm done with you you'll be begging for death. So I suggest you put that outfit on before you anger me even more."

I stare up at him and think about what I'm going to do or say next. As much as I want to challenge him I don't want to spend the rest of the day in that room. I sigh and sit up slowly.

"May I stand up or are you going to push me again?" I huff as I look up at him.

Wednesday gives me one final look before heading back into his closet. I roll my eyes, he's so grumpy.
I stand up and rub my sore butt before walking over to the clothing on the bed. I grind my teeth as I pick up the outfit and walk into the bathroom. I look around the room for Wednesday before closing the bathroom door. I let out a breath as I realize for once I'm in a room by myself. I stare at myself in the mirror and frown. My hair is a mess, my skin has bruises scattered along it, I look exhausted and frail.