𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

My breathing is coming out in strangled gasps as Wednesday continues to kiss my neck. My arms are wrapped tight around him and my hands run up his back. My legs hug his waist tightly as he trails his mouth up to mine.
Our lips are swollen as they dance a lust filled dance.
Pure euphoria is flowing through the room as I squirm beneath him. I never want this feeling to stop.
Wednesday smiles against my lips as his right hand trails down my stomach. My mind is wrapped up in the feeling of his mouth that I don't even notice when his hand continues to slide down my body.
Wednesday pulls his lips away from mine and smiles as he pulls away from me. I frown as he brushes some hair out of my face.

"Why did you stop?" I question as he sits up.

"You're not ready for the next step," he tells me as his fingers glide over my skin.

His eyes are filled with admiration as I lay half naked below him.

"What do you mean?" I question as I sit up as well.

"You're not ready and I'm not going to do anything to you that you're not ready for," Wednesday shrugs as he places a hand on my knee.

"But Wednesday-," I complain as he pulls me against his chest.

"Stella, you don't even trust me. I'm not going to do something that requires a trust that we don't have," Wednesday explains to me as he kisses my forehead.

I frown as I look up at him. When did he start caring about me and what I'm comfortable with?

"Wednesday I don't understand," I says as I place my hands on his chest.

"What don't you understand," he asks as he lays down and pulls me on top of him.

I cuddle into him and he smiles as he strokes my hips with his thumbs.

"When did you start caring about what I want?" I say bluntly.

My stomach twists in knots as I feel myself grow nervous.

"Have I ever violated you or disrespected you sexually?" Wednesday asks as his fingers glide through my hair.

"No," I tell him. I guess he hasn't hurt me in that way.

"Have I ever looked at you when you didn't want me to? Or intruded on your privacy?" Wednesday questions as he looks down at me.

"Not that I can remember," I shake my head.

He actually has been really kind to me when it comes to things like this. Even though he's a little dirty minded and kind of cheeky he's never been a pervert.

"Well this is no different. I would never hurt you sexually. Believe it or not I do still have morals and that goes against them," Wednesday smiles as he kisses my head again.

I chuckle, "you? With morals?"

Wednesday laughs.

I smile contently as I rest against his chest. There's a comfortable silence that washes over us and I hum softly as I close my eyes.

"Thank you," I murmur.

"For what?" Wednesday asks as he rubs my back gently.