𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

A sense of Deja Vu washes over me as I hear the familiar sound of chains rustling in sync with my movement. I feel a sense of panic shoot through me as my body feels like it's being trapped beneath something. I trash helplessly to get out from underneath what ever is pinning me. I go to swing my fists but my arms snap back down. I open my eyes and quickly look around me. My wrists are tied to the headboard of Wednesday's bed and my body rests underneath the covers which are tucked tightly under the bed. I look around me and my eyes land on Wednesday. He raises a non exist eyebrow at me as he observes my panicked state. I feel myself grow uncomfortable and embarrassed, my fists clinch against the restraints.

"What are you looking at!" I yell at him.

His brow bones rise and I see his eyes change from confused to aggressive.
I quickly think of the right words to say so that he doesn't beat me. I'm tied tight to the headboard so he could do whatever he wants to me.

"Uh, I mean good morning," I say in the sweetest voice I can muster as I bat my eyelashes at him.

Wednesday starts laughing and I let out a breath of relief, my body is so sore I don't know if can take another beating.
The bed dips down and Wednesday crawls towards me. I feel my breath catch in my throat as I try to wiggle away from him. His hands latch onto my shoulders and he pushes me down into the bed.

"Are you always so angry in the morning?" He questions as he gets in my face.

I squirm underneath him and he chuckles as he leans down and presses his lips against my ear. I feel sick as his hot breath touches my neck. His teeth nip at my skin and I yip.

"Get off of me!" I yell at him.

He sits up a little with an amused look on his face.

"Don't look so embarrassed hun," Wednesday smirks as he runs his hand down my cheek.

If my arms weren't restrained I would smack him so hard he wouldn't be able to think straight.
My skin crawls as Wednesday's body pins me to the bed. I struggle against him as I try to get my legs out from underneath the sheets so I can kick him.

"You're pretty you know that," he comments as he plays with my purple strands.

I feel myself blush but I try to act unfazed by his comment.

"I said get the hell off me!" I yell at him.

I don't care if he gives me the worst beating of my life, any beating would be better than his body on mine.
Wednesday smirks and lays down flat against me.

"Why would I when you're so warm," he smiles as he snuggles into me.

I feel my heart leap into my throat as his hands wrap around my waist. His hands squeeze my hips and he rubs them lightly. His touch is soft and calm compared to how he's been with me since I got here. I feel myself relax a little and he slowly sets his head down on my chest. I look down at him suspiciously as he plays with the thin fabric that covers me. His hair frames his face so I can't quite see his facial expressions.

"I want to show you around the house today," he says finally, breaking the silence.

"Why?" I question nervously as he looks up at me.

"Would you prefer to be in the torture room instead?" He questions as he eyes me.

I shake my head quickly. The fact that he calls it a torture room makes me even more uncomfortable. I hope I never have to go in there again. Wednesday smiles and sits up. He grabs my wrists and begins to unlock the cuffs. I look upwards and watch as the large cuffs snap open releasing the pressure on my wrists. As soon as they're fully off I sit up quickly and rub them. Wednesday smiles as he notice the bruises that has formed from the tightness of the restraints. I've realized Wednesday just likes marking me. All the cuts and bruises that I noticed yesterday in the shower are just examples of how I'm his prisoner.