𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

My teeth are buried deep into my bottom lip as I bounce lightly in sync with Wednesday's footsteps. I'm shaking slightly in fear and anticipation.

"Wednesday, where are you taking me?" I question nervously as Wednesday focuses on what's in front of him.

"You'll see," he tells me.

I roll my eyes, I feel like he's always leaving me in suspense and I don't like it.
He continues to carry me in silence which only makes my nerves increase.

"Wednesday," I spit as I look around me nervously.

He only chuckles and looks down at me with amusement in his eyes.

"Yes love?" He questions as I continue to squirm in his grip.

If he would only put me down.

"Where. Are. We. Going," I say carefully as I glare up at him.

Just because we had a serious conversation and he said he cares about me doesn't mean I'm suddenly going to forget who he is and what he can do to me.

"You'll. See," he says in the same tone as me.

I scoff and squirm in his grip.

"Can you put me down at least?" I ask as I look down at the floor.

"Nope," he denies me as he continues to walk, his grip on me only tightens.

I huff and try and push myself out of his grasp.

"Really Wednesday," I mutter as his hands squeeze me even tighter against him.

"Hush," he tells me as he continues to walk down the many halls of his house.

I pout as I try and calm my nerves. He doesn't seem to be in a bad mood right now so hopefully whatever he's planning is something I'm going to enjoy.
Wednesday stops in front of a room with a fancy trim around the door frame. I look at it cautiously as he removes one hand from me to dig through his pockets.
His grip on me loosens as he searches for his keys so I take the opportunity to jump out of his arms and stand beside him.
Wednesday rolls his eyes at me and pulls his keys out of his pocket.

"Always doing what you want," he whispers to himself as he unlocks the door.

He gives it a push and it swings open.

"After you since you're so keen on walking," he chuckles as he motions for me to step inside.

I look into the dark room and sigh as I feel my heart leap into my throat. The darkness only adds to my nervousness. Memories of the events that happened a few days ago flash through my mind. The room Wednesday last took me in was dark like this and the experience was not a pleasant one.

"What's in there?" I question suspiciously.

"Let's find out," he smiles as he nudges me forward.

I shake my head and push away from him.

"If this is another trap then I'm going back upstairs," I tell him as I cross my arms.

Wednesday lets out a frustrated breath and grabs my hand gently.

"Come on Stella. It's nothing scary," he tells me as he gives my hand a little squeeze.

I frown and a sigh passes my lips as I let him pull me into the room. My feet are hesitant as I follow his tall frame into the dark.
The door shuts behind us and I stand awkwardly in the darkness. I hear Wednesday moving around the room and suddenly the lights turn on.
I squint at the sudden brightness but after a while my eyes adjust.