𝕾𝖎𝖃𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

I step out into the bright sun and stretch my arms above me as I stand on the driveway.

"Come on Stella," Wednesday tells me as he walks past me and over to his truck.

I frown as I look over at it. My eyes travel to the trunk and I feel my stomach churn as I remember how aggressive Wednesday was when he first took me here.

"Come on!" Wednesday says as he opens the passenger door for me.

I walk quickly. My goals are to keep him in a good mood today. I have no clue where he's taking me or why we had to wake up so early to go.
The sun has just risen and the birds are still singing their morning songs.
I slide into the passenger seat and Wednesday closes the door. I can't believe I'm willingly getting back into this car.
I keep my hands in my lap and focus my attention to my shoes as Wednesday opens the door and sits down in the driver's seat. I hear him rustling around in his pocket, the sound of keys clinking echos through the vehicle.
Wednesday inserts the keys into the ignition and then just sits there. The car goes silent and I feel my heart beat speed up as I fidget with my fingers.

"What's so interesting down there?"Wednesday questions. I can feel his eyes on me.

I look over at him and scrunch my brows.

"What?" I question.

"You're looking down. What's so interesting down there?" Wednesday asks.

"Oh. Nothing," I shrug as I turn my attention to the dashboard instead.

The truck gets quiet again and I can feel Wednesday's eyes burning my skin.
Suddenly, Wednesday snatches up one of my hands into his. I jump a little and look over at him.
Wednesday gives me this look that makes my skin tingle and I gulp as I force myself to look at him. Clearly he doesn't like how nervous I am.
Wednesday looks down at my fingers and he holds them tightly. I know he can feel them shaking in his palm.

"So nervous," he coos, a grin curling at his lips.

I let out a shaky breath.

"I'm not nervous," I huff as I quickly put on my tough girl act.

"Hmm. You're hands betray you," he comments as he brings the back of my palm up to his lips and kisses it.

I stare at him and he smiles as he drops my hand and moves his to my thigh.

"It's alright. I think you'll like where we're going," he tells me as he starts up the truck.

My body is still shaky and his words do nothing to stop the oozy feeling in my stomach.

"I'm excited," I mutter sarcastically as I look out the window.

Wednesday chuckles and I feel him squeeze my thigh. My breath hitches as he squeezes it a little harder than normal.
He pulls down the driveway and out onto the road. I continue to look out the window, I realize I haven't left his house in weeks and that the farthest I've been away from the creepy mansion is the woods. It's not like I've been bored though, Wednesday definitely keeps me on my toes but it just feels nice to be outside of his property again.
I feel myself frown as Wednesday pulls down the windy road of the mountain. Now that I can see the outside world I realize how much of a prisoner I am.
I can feel Wednesday's eyes on me as I look away from him.

"Stella," Wednesday says, his voice is gentle.

I look over at him with sad eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asks as he squeezes my hand.

"Nothing I'm fine," I tell him as I stop myself from pulling my hand out of his.

I don't want to anger him since I don't know where we're going.
He could be taking me to the place he buries the bodies for all I know.
Wednesday squeezes my hand again and I let out a breath.