𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊

Now I feel like I can sleep. I rest my head against Wednesday's chest as he stands up and carries me out of the water. My eyes flutter open and closed. I'm physically exhausted but in a good way. I yawn as I place my hands gently against his chest.
Wednesday gives my thighs a squeeze causing me to peer up at him.

"Hi sleepy," Wednesday chuckles as he brushes back my bangs.

I smile and rest my head back down on his chest.
Wednesday bends down and grabs our discarded clothing before walking out of the pool room with me in his arms. My eyes continue to flutter as my body fights my mind.
Wednesday walks through the garden and back towards the house. I yawn and wrap my legs tighter around his waist as he holds me to him. My eyes trail up to the sky. It's still pitch black out.
Wednesday pushes open the door to the main floor of the house before locking it behind him.

"What time is it?" I yawn.

"Five a.m.," Wednesday tells me as he looks over at the nearest clock.

I close my eyes and snuggle into him. His arms wrap me up and for once feeling small compared to him doesn't make me uncomfortable. I smile as my mind wanders back to the events that took place earlier.
I gave Wednesday the most sacred thing and I couldn't be happier. He made me feel safe and comfortable. I feel like everything we did was my decision, he didn't force me into anything. He let me take things at my own pace.
My eyes flutter shut as I bounce in sync with Wednesday's footsteps.
He holds me close as he walks up the stairs and back towards his bedroom.

"Are you ready for bed?" Wednesday questions as he pushes open the door to his room.

I hum.

"I think so," I tell him as he sets me down on the soft sheets.

He smiles down at me as I stretch and pull one of the sheets over me. Wednesday crawls under the covers as well and presses his lips against mine. I kiss back softly as I feel myself slowly fading into the depths of sleep.

"What do you have planned for later today?" I question as I cuddle into him.

Wednesday takes a moment to think about it as he wraps his arms around me and rests his hands on my bare back.

"Well there is one last room I would like to show you. I've been saving it," he shrugs as he peers down at me.

"Should I be concerned?" I question suspiciously.

Wednesday smirks.

"We'll see," he grins softly, "now get some sleep."

I sigh as I try to relax again. I would be stupid to think that just because me and Wednesday had sex means he's suddenly going to be sweet and caring towards me all the time.
Wednesday pulls me against him and I take a deep breath. His scent floods my nose. As always he smells like blood, death and expensive teas. I let my eyes close and I focus on the feel of Wednesday's fingers tracing patterns on my back.
I smile slightly as I cuddle into him. At least he's in a good mood for now.
I feel myself slowly fading into the darkness as I finally allow myself to rest.

                                  ~

I feel something wet touch my stomach and I instantly open my eyes. I blink several times to adjust them to the brightness coming from the open balcony.
My eyes travel down and I notice Wednesday placing kisses on me.
I smile a little and close my eyes again. A yawn passes my lips as my hands travel down to Wednesday and tangle in his hair.
He moves slightly and brings himself up to my neck.

"Good morning," he tells me as he kisses my jaw.

I squirm a little and stretch my lower half.

"Good morning Wednesday," I mutter as I wrap my arms around him.