𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

My mind feels cloudy as I step out of the old truck. Every little sound is amplified as my boots click against the driveway's pavement.
My heart is still pounding in my chest and I can feel a slight bit of anger flowing through me.
Wednesday was right, if I dig deep enough inside me I can easily bring out my own dark side. But now that it's out I'm not sure how to put it away.
I pop open the door to the trunk and pull the man out by his hair. His tall muscular frame disgusts me. His body is only a representation of the power he tried to use against me only moments earlier. I grab his ankles and begin dragging him towards the door to the mansion. His large frame scrapes against the hard floor as I use all my strength to drag him up to the house.
He lets out a painful scream as I pull him up the stairs that lead to the front door.

"Shush!" I hiss as I release one of my hands from his ankles.

I sigh as I reach out towards the door. Wednesday gave me keys to the truck but not to the house. I quickly twist the handle and the door swings open. I raise an eyebrow and look around the dark room.
I was expecting to see Wednesday waiting for me but instead I'm met with the cold draft of his spooky home.
My eyes trail down to the man on the floor beneath me and I chuckle as I begin dragging him into the house.

"You shouldn't have poked your nose in places it didn't belong," I tell him as I close and lock the door after us.

I take a moment to study him. He's struggling to break free from his confinements. There's a look of fear and desperation on his face.
I smirk and stretch my tired arms. There's a sense of pride flowing through me that only increases the dark feelings inside me. I grab him by his ankles and drag him down the hall and towards the torture room Wednesday told me to leave him at.
The silence of the house is interrupted by the shouts and whimpers coming from the man. His mouth is taped but his voice is still loud.
I grunt as I continue dragging his heavy body further down the hall. The house seems abandoned which puts me a little on edge. It's colder than usual and all the lights are off. Wednesday could easily decide he wasn't impressed with my job and kill me anyways. He could decide I'm no longer useful and end my life. I have no doubt that Wednesday gave all of his victims a bloody death no matter how much he favored them.
I shiver at the thoughts flowing through my mind.

"You're nothing but one of his pets! He's had a million different versions of you! And where are they now!?" The man screams from behind the tape.

My jaw twitches and I can feel all my worry vanish and quickly get replaced with anger.
I throw open the door to the torture chamber and drag the man inside. I'm so busy carrying the heavy man I don't even notice when the door to the room closes and a small light is turned on.
I bend down and grab the man by his hair forcing him to sit on his knees and look up at me.
My eyes are cold as I stare down into his. I can see a small glimmer of amusement in the man's eyes as I tighten my grip on his hair.

"There she is," a dark voice says from behind me.

I release my grip from the man on his knees in front of me and turn around quickly. My eyes instantly land on Wednesday. He's wearing the same outfit as earlier and his face is still painted a dark shade of black. His eyes scan me over as he sits on a chair in the corner of the room.

"Come here," he whispers.

I obey and walk up to him. He smiles a warm and rather proud smile at me.

"I'm impressed," He tells me. His voice is lowered so only I can hear him.

I feel a wave of happiness wash through me and I can't help but return his warm smile.
Wednesday grabs my hand and leans down to kiss me. His lips are soft and rewarding as he presses them against my own.
I smile and lean into him as his scent overwhelms me.