𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

My eyes are wide awake as I slip on one of Wednesday's coats.
The sun hasn't risen yet and the stars continue to shine and twinkle in the black sky.
I look over at Wednesday and watch him as he lays sprawled out on the bed. The sheets pool around his waist, letting the moon highlight his tattoos and bare chest. I chuckle slightly as his hair hangs over his eyes.
For some reason I just could not sleep as peacefully as him tonight.
I head into the bathroom as quietly as possible and open the drawer with the hair brushes in it. I quickly brush through my purple and black hair, forcing my bangs to lay straight.
Once I finish I peak over at Wednesday, making sure I didn't wake him.
I tip toe quietly to the door and exit his room as silently as possible. I don't want him to wake up and catch me leaving.
As soon as I'm a bit away from his room I walk towards the stairs and begin descending down them. My body is tired but my mind is wide awake as I walk quickly down the stairs and through his large house.
I smile to myself as I push open the doors that lead outside.

I stretch my arms over my head as I breath in the early morning air. It's crisp and refreshing.
I walk down the trail and into Wednesday's garden. The flowers are still bright and blooming.
I smile as I keep walking, I try to remember which way leads to the cave Wednesday showed me.
I hear a couple ravens caw but for once I'm not scared. I continue walking until eventually I stop in front of the vines that cover the entrance to the cave.
I use both my hands to push them aside and then I step through and into the darkness. I take a moment to let my eyes adjust to the pitch black area inside the cave before I head straight towards the pool.
My feet shiver against the cold stone floor but as soon as they touch the slippery surface inside the pool room I feel myself grow excited. I slip off Wednesday's extremely large jacket and place it down on a stone.
I love how secluded this room is. It's damp and cold but at the same time it feels relaxing and calm.
I decide not to get my underwear wet so I unhook the clasp to my bra and set it down with Wednesday's jacket.
Once everything is off I slip into the water.
Much to my surprise the water is lukewarm. I let out a breath of satisfaction as I sink into the water and let it engulf everything expect for my head. I look up at the small hole in the ceiling and smile. I can see the stars and the moon is providing a midnight glow to highlight the water.
Everything feels mystical.

I swim through the water and over to the waterfall that continues to stream into the pool. I look around me once more before ducking underneath the water and swimming into the small cave like area that Wednesday took me to last time.
The water is deep and I quickly grab onto the nearest rock so that I don't have to tread water for long periods of time.
I let out a restful sigh and place my back against the wall. I close my eyes and enjoy the peacefulness in the atmosphere.
I take a deep breath and smile slightly.
I think besides the library, this is my favorite place on Wednesday's property.

A sound abruptly pulls me from my thoughts. I open my eyes and see something glide beneath the water. I feel my heart beat instantly speed up as my arms wrap around my chest and I back up as far as I can.
I look around me for whatever swam by. It's quite dark even with the moonlight shining in.
I hear another splash so I turn my head in it's direction. I watch as a head peaks out of the water.
As soon as their body rises I catch a glimpse of that silver lip ring.

"Wednesday, don't scare me like that!" I scold as I let out a breath.

Wednesday chuckles and swims over towards me.

"I've got to keep things exciting," he teases as he looks down at me.

I roll my eyes but I can't help the smile that creeps onto my face.

"How did you even find me?" I question as I stare up at him.

"I could see you walking through the garden from my bedroom's balcony," Wednesday smiles.