Chapter 3

He is about to wish he was never born

''Hey, Becky, is it?'' I hissed as she walked by the locker room, to catch her attention. ''Could you tell Hunter- I mean, the Boss or whatever...that I may have a slight issue'' I smiled sweetly, refraining from losing my shit in front of her.

She eyed my uniform with raised eyebrows, ''Uh...yeah, I'll go get him for you''.

''Thanks, sweet stuff!'' I muttered after her as she skated off.

I glanced in the mirror again, wincing at the sight.

The uniform, if you could call it that, looked like it was about to burst on me. The shorts- I mean, actual boxers- we're so far up my ass, I thought I'd never pull them out again. And the top was more like a fucking bra, stopping right under my boobs. I was sure that if I raised my arms, everyone would see some underboob. Which was a great look in a nightclub, but certainly not a good look when you're serving a Christian couple having breakfast before church.

''What seems to be the problem, Scarlett?'' Hunter appeared in front of me, in the process of ending a call and putting his phone in his pocket. As soon as his eyes scanned over me, his mouth popped open a little. ''Oh, that '' He shut it right away, switching his usual neutral expression back on.

''Yes, this, Mr.You'll-Have-To-Squeeze-In'' I hissed, pulling him inside in fear of some elderly lady setting her eyes on the atrocity that I was wearing.

''Well, now I know you weren't lying...'' He scanned me one more time, smirking.

''Oh has it been a while?'' I mocked.

''Shut up and change'' He scowled at my remark.

''Into what?!'' I exclaimed.

''I'll go get you a size S'' He shrugged.

I stopped in my tracks, feeling like I was hearing things. What did he say? Excuse me?! ''Did...did you just say you're going to get me my size?'' I came closer to him, squinting hard. ''Because if this was one of your good-for-nothing pranks, I'll castrate you right here'' I threatened.

''If you wanted to get in my pants so bad, you should've just said so'' He smirked proudly.

''I wouldn't dream of it'' I growled.

***

I watched silently as Becky showed me everything I needed to know to start my day.

After the little inconvenience in the locker room, I was already fed up with the whole thing my brother had planned. I was glad, however, that I actually got my size in the stupid uniform. Because judging by the customers in this place, no one would've appreciated my underboob.

Add rollerskates into the mix and you'd see the whole thing once I would've tripped over something(which was inevitable), and I ain't flashing no one for free.