2

Andrezj POV

I will admit, when I arrived back in Seattle I expected my day to go a lot differently. It was going to be simple actually. Meet with Hermanez at the harbour at 1 pm, get the supplies, distribute them to my men here and head back to Warsaw before midnight. I wasn't planning on being late but Mark insisted we meet to discuss expanding one of my buildings on 90th Avenue.

We met a few years back in London when we were studying finance. We've always tried to stay in touch since then but sometimes my life got in the way of that. He was the better student, I was just there because I needed a valid reason as to why I had so much money. He had a good eye for the business market and he was the one that suggested that I purchase 90th Avenue. I'm still grateful I listened to him, it brings in over 20 mil each year.

It was good seeing him, he looked happier, younger even. He told me he got married and he's finally living good. We started talking about life back in London and how simple things used to be. I enjoyed catching up with him but now I was late to meet Hermandez. It was currently 1 pm and I needed another 2 hours to get to the harbour.

I decided to leave but promised to let him know when I'd be back although I doubt it would be anytime soon. I had good men here that made sure everything ran smoothly. I only really needed to be here for big transitions like this one today.

I started walking telling Paul my plans for tonight.

"I won't be staying long, as soon as we get all the guns sorted out, I'll go back to Warsaw, you know how crazy things can get once I leave even for a day" I laughed. Suddenly I felt someone walk right into my side, what the fuck? Are they fucking blind?

"Watch it!" I shouted, see this is why I don't come to Seattle, batshit crazy people. But then I looked down and saw her, she seemed as if she was about to fall so I held her in place and took a good look at her.

Fuck she was beautiful, her dark skin seemed to be glistening or was it glowing? I don't even know right now. Her lips looked so plump and juicy, just waiting to be kissed. She had the cutest nose, it was very distinct, making her look even more exotic. Her eyes were deep brown and I couldn't help but get lost in them. She looked back into mine as if she was searching for something lost. I could feel my hands tightening around her waist as I struggled not to pull her closer to me. I wanted to feel her, all of her. Her hair captivated my attention, I've never seen this type so up close before, it was so different, she was so different. I wanted to reach out and touch it but I dared not move my hands from their secure position. My hands fit perfectly into her curves and man she had a lot of them. I studied every inch of her body and I felt a heaviness start to form in my pants. I wanted her. I wish I could unwrap that dress and see more but Paul snapped me out of my fantasy.

"Nowak, they're calling sir"

__________________

We were on our way to the harbour to meet with Hernandez. He was a new supplier for guns and I was paying him a hefty price so he'd be a fool for declining. I hated working with the Spanish, but they were the only ones who had the quantity that I was looking for.

We pulled up jumping out of the truck. Antoni and Jakub drove up too almost on cue holding their guns in their arms. They were my brothers and insisted on accompanying me here. According to them, they had a bad feeling about me coming back to Seattle so soon after the attack and they just wanted to be extra eyes.

"Nowak you son of bitch, you really had me waiting 3 hours here for you, it's going to cost you" I heard Hernandez rage. He brought 5 men with him, probably thinking that would do shit to me. I might not be here everyday but trust me, no one wants to be my enemy. I could snap my fingers and Hernandez would be laying in his own pool of blood.