8

Opal POV

"Opal I'm coming in"

I jumped out of the tub so quickly I'm surprised I didn't fall and break my back.

It was Imani luckily but I didn't want her to catch me playing with myself. I couldn't live that one down.

I grabbed the large grey towel from the basket and covered myself. I heard the squeak of the front door opening and ran into the bedroom quickly. It must have been the embarrassment of what I was doing that made me want to be out of that bathroom.

"Are you okay? You look like you've just seen a ghost" Imani laughed.

" No I just wasn't expecting anyone at the door now" I said still flustered.

Imani made her way over to my bed and laid down, facing me with a smirk on her face.

"Expecting anyone? Who else would be knocking on your door except me".

I walked over to her and smacked her arm lightly "maybe one of the big guys with their guns wanted to have their way with me, you know I'd let them"

Imani stood up laughing, she could hardly contain herself.

"What have you done with Opal? Where ever you locked her up keep her there, I like you better".

She strided over to me and gave me a brief hug, "in all seriousness, I had to come check in on you, you're never in bed this late and you didn't answer your phone. Thank God the door was open or else I would have to get one of the guys to come break it down for me."

I grinned at the thought, imagine that, or worse imagine if they came in when I was in the tub playing with myself.

But I should expect nothing less from Imani. She's like a big sister to me. So much more actually, she always wanted to know that I was okay because we've been through so much together.

"I'm fine Imani, I was just tired, you know I don't do well with flights" technically I didn't lie. I was tired, I just couldn't sleep because a certain someone was on my mind.

"There's something else you're not telling me, I can sense it" she whispered.

My eyes widened giving me away, I hope she didn't see us last night.

"What do you mean?" I asked cautiously running back into the bathroom . Imani walked over to the bathroom door.

"Don't let me have to say it out loud, I want you to tell me. I need all the details." Imani was grinning from ear to ear, she definitely knew...

"Okay, let me at least get dressed and then we'll talk." I said trying to get her to leave.

"Opal you know damn well that I'm not leaving until I hear all the juicy details. I already know how your tits look so come out already."

I sighed in defeat. There really was no reason to shy away from telling Imani and if I had to do it naked, so be it.

"So..." I trailed, while looking through my suitcase for my underwear. "Remember that guy from 6 months ago, this is his place".

Imani put on the fakest shocked face and that's when it hit me "you bitch! You knew didn't you?"

"If I told you wouldn't have come, I'm sorry babe but I really wanted you to be here with me." Imani didn't have pity or remorse on her face, she still wore that smirk. This was definitely planned. But I couldn't be mad at her. I have a free trip to Poland thanks to her and I think I'm finally ready to be broken in half.

"Yea yea, you're such a bad lier you know that? Well I was super hungry last night and I went looking for food because I didn't want to bother you guys and I saw him and we talked and he wants me to be his date for some event today." I said in one breath.

"I knew, I knew it, you said yes right?" Imani screeched, she was more excited than I was. Well I was mostly horny so..

"Wait what did you know?" I asked amused, reaching over to grab my coconut oil.

" I knew you guys were gonna hit it off, girl you should have seen the way he was all over you that one day. I knew it, he still wants you bad"

"Calm down Imani, what are you 12?" I laughed putting the yellow sequin dress I had packed over my head.

"Did you say yes or not hoe?"

"I said yes!" I screamed excitedly.

You would think he had asked me to marry him with how we were acting. I honestly wasn't thinking about the date but with Imani here I couldn't help but feel excited. We held hands and started jumping around like school girls. There really isn't a dull moment with her.

"Let's go! It's already 12 and we need to get you a dress ASAP and I need to know all the details. I know you're hiding more, like did you even eat?"