9

Andrezj POV

Since the mafia had been handed down to me two years ago, I lost track of how many events I've had to attend. My father had a rule that the more we kill and take the more we had to give back and well with me in charge, we're giving back a lot. I felt giddy knowing that she would be there, by my side. I know father won't accept her but I'll gladly take his life before I let him take hers. He always thought women were a distraction to me and that they made me weak. He thought love was a weakness and I stupidly believed him. I never dated only fucked. No one had the pleasure of saying they owned me. But I'm giving Opal that power because im making her mine.

"Jakub you sure about this?"

He wanted to bring Opal to the ceremony so that I could do last minute checks. Tonight had to run smoothly, we had big donors that we didn't want to lose. We took our charities seriously. I know I did for sure.

"Yes brother, she'll be safe, get what needs to be done"

With that he drove off towards my mansion to my woman who was waiting for me. I hope she won't be disappointed that Jakub was portering her and not me but sometimes work gets in the way.

_________

There were hundreds of reporters lined up ready for an interview, a picture even, if they were lucky. I hated talking to the press but it had to be done.

'Nowak, Nowak is it true that you've lost 3 of your top investors?'

'Nowak, there is talk that you've been involved in criminal activities, can you confirm or deny this'

The voices all faded out as I saw her walking side by side with Jakub. Her bright red dress clung to her body revealing her curves. Her breast were covered but just enough peaked through at the top for me to see their softness as she walked forward. Her hair was pulled up in a tight ponytail, it looked like a curly pineapple. I imagined pulling at it as I give her my full length from behind. Her cheeks seem more defined today and brought attention to her soft neck and shoulders waiting for me to leave a trail of wet kisses.

I know she could feel all eyes were on her, she was the only one worth looking at. The cameras shifted their gaze to her as I briskly walked over to the two of them.

Our eyes met and she gave me a shy smile. This was new for her, I can tell, and all these flashing lights made it worse.

I thanked Jakub and he left blending in with the crowd. I held her close and gave her a kiss on her right cheek.
"You look so beautiful kochaine, I'm glad you're by my side tonight" I kissed her other cheek.

"Andrezj, hi" she said flustered. The way she says my name...Fuck. Her scent was intoxicating, that warm, creamy, exotic scent. I still could not put my finger on what it was but it was driving me wild. If I play my cards right tonight I'll find out more about it. I couldn't help but put my face in her neck and plant a light kiss there.

Her breath hitched "Andrezj please, people are watching."

"And what seems to be the issue?"

I held her closer causing her to look up and have me get lost in her brown orbs. Her eyelashes batted at me, watching to see what my next move would be.

'Nowak, who is this lady?'

'Nowak, are you secretly involved with another?'

Nowak, Nowak, Nowak

"Is she an American?'

'Is this a business arrangement?'

'Will she sign a prenup?'

"Let's go kochaine" I wispered in her ear, she looked relieved and grabbed my hand that was stretched out for hers.

As we walked pass the stretch of reporters I firmly said "moja narzeczona" (my fiancé) . Making sure that it was heard by all.

They all gasped and began chasing us with an outpour of more questions.

"What did you say them?" She asked tightening her grip on my hand.
"We're gonna have to work on your Polish love." I grinned. If only she knew..

We entered into the main dining room and I could feel her get tense. I rubbed the small of her back in a reassuring gesture.
We walked over to the table reserved for us at the front with Mark and his lady.

"I know it's a bit much but I promise the night will get better, are you feeling okay?" I asked her softly as I pulled out the chair for her.

She sat and I quickly sat beside her holding her hand making Mark raise his eyebrows.

"I'm okay" she smiled. I wasn't buying it but I didn't want to pressure her. She was gonna freak out once she find out what I did so if I can get that smile now I'll take it.

"I have to get ready for a speech, Jakub and Antoni are behind you if you need anything. I won't be long" I caressed her face not caring that all eyes were pinned on us. Her skin was soft and felt like satin underneath my fingertips. I had the sudden urge to kiss her and make it official right here but decided against it. She leaned into my touch making me want her more. The heaviness in my pants started to form again, desperate for release. I had to have her or else I would be a mad man walking.

I glimpsed over at Mark from the corner of my eye and it looked like he was hit by a train. I get it. No one has seen me this way with another person but as I said she's mine.

"Okay" she whispered blushing. How could one woman be this beautiful and sexy. I stood up praying that the bulge in my pants was not on full display; I did have to speak in front of 1000 people. As I walked off I heard Mark asking her, "so you and Nowak huh?"