26

Opal's POV

Okay so now what? We're official? After that I wouldn't mind at all. I couldn't hide the huge grin on my face. I ran my fingers over my bruised lips reminiscing about what just took place.

I've never been fucked like that before. How was that even possible? How did he make me orgasm repeatedly and still had me begging him for more?

I looked over at him and felt aroused all over again. His lean naked body laid next to mine. His demeanour seemed relaxed but his brows were slightly knitted. Mmm, what's on your mind Andrezj?

I knew what I needed to do, wanted to do. It was only fair after the mind blowing experience he just gave me. I would have him again but first, I wanted to please him, get whatever keeps taking over his mind off of it for a minute or two.

I removed the thin sheets tangled between my legs and crawled over to him. I caressed his abs while admiring his length. Even while flaccid he was still impressive. I licked my lips in anticipation. I gently grabbed his cock with my right hand as I positioned myself in between his legs. His cock twitched, getting harder. My thumb glided over his tip as his precum started to ooze out.

I let my saliva drool onto it as my hands worked their way up and down his shaft. "Baby...fuck" he hissed, I lifted my head just to find him staring back at me with dark eyes. Feeling satisfied that I was making him lose it I guided his tip to my lips.

"Opal baby you don't have to...ahh fuck baby".

I smiled and tried my best to fit his entire length in my mouth. I instantly gagged but wanted to keep going, I wanted him to fill every inch of me starting from my mouth. He grabbed a fist full of my hair and started guiding my head up and down to his liking. I felt tears come to my eyes but I didn't want him to stop. I let him fuck my mouth because I knew he'd fuck my pussy just like that.

I reached down and started rubbing my clit. Him being like this and moaning was edging me on and I desperately needed another release.

In a second he pulled me up to his lips and kissed me roughly. One hand found its way around my neck while the other started to gently pinch my sensitive nipple. I moaned as the waves of pleasure swarmed my body.

"Kochanine, you're driving me crazy you know that?" he asked seriously. Was I supposed to answer?

His lips moved down to my neck as he left wet kisses before biting me attentively. I arched my neck as an invitation to continue.

"Mmm?" he moaned switching his attention to the other nipple. His grip tightened around my neck.

"Andrezj" I managed to groan out. I wanted him to fuck me but instead he was toying with me.

"You like how rough I'm being kocahanie? I can stop if it's too much" he said removing his hand from my neck. I stopped him and placed my hands over his. I placed it back in its position.

"Yes"

"Yes?" he grinned before guiding my lips towards his once more. "You sure princess? You could hardly take me in earlier, I'm afraid I'll hurt you if I continue this way with you.

I leaned forward and kissed him, sucking and pulling at his bottom lip.

"I want you Andrezj"

"You do huh?" he slapped my ass before squeezing it.

"I can fuck you as hard as I want then kochaine?" he reached down to my pussy and slowly inserted a finger. I nodded biting my lips wishing it was his cock instead.

"You're always ready for me, no one else can ever have you, do you understand?" his tone serious as he stared into my eyes. He removed his finger and rubbed my juices on my clit using it as a lubricant as he rubbed into it.

"Andrezj please" I begged, I needed to cum one way or another.

"Do you understand Opal?"

"Yes" I moaned as I started grinding into him.

He lifted me off of him and guided me on the bed positioning me so that my ass was in the air. I looked back at him and saw him stroking himself.

He then lowered his head and inserted his tongue directly into my pussy while rubbing and pinching my clit. I buckered feeling my eyes roll to the back of my head. My knees started to give way and he chuckled, "No you can't cum yet baby".

He put my body back into the perfect arch once more and continued to tongue fuck me.

"Andrezj please" I begged. I needed him to fill me. I craved the stretch and pain at this very moment.

He stopped, slapping my ass once more then swiftly entered me without warning. I screamed out louder than I anticipated.

My hand reached back to push on his thigh but he removed it pinning it down to the bed.

"Take it" he grunted as he started making circular motions with his hips. I felt my climax climbing and I knew I was close. I grabbed onto the sheet for dear life wondering why I waited this long.

"Good girl, look how you're taking me in" he groaned. His thrusts getting harder and faster by the minute. I could tell he was close as well.

"Fuck you're perfect, I can't get enough of you" he whispered more to himself than to me.

He stopped for a second and admired my ass and pussy before sitting at the edge of the bed. He pulled me on top of him and inserted himself back into my now soaked crevess. My eyes instantly rolled back and my lips parted without sound. My arms wrapped around his neck wanting him closer as I brought my body down matching his upwards thrusts.

"God I love you" he whispered into my ear.

I chose to ignore it, sex makes you say things right? I feel like I could say it back to him too but I know it's just the sex.

My climax started to reach it's peak and my fingers started digging into his back. He started increasing his pace and I froze. I felt as if I was high and drunk at once as my pussy clenched on his cock pulling him into me more and more. I bit into his shoulder trying to muffle my screams as I came.

I was drained as if I had just run a marathon. But I also felt as though I just won that marathon. I had a wide smile on my face as I tried to catch my breath. I tried to move off of him but he tightened his hands around my waist. I looked up at him to see him smiling at me. He removed his hands from my waist and cupped my face.

"You can't ever leave me kochanie"