57.

HAKEEMS POV:

"Come ova here" I said pulling Tee's waist between my legs.

"Get the fuck off me" she said getting out of my grip. "Sort this shit out I'm getting in the car." She said walking off.

Imma deal with ha ass later.

Sean a weak ass nigga, mane couldn't even wake up so I strangled him cuh I ain't got time. He sho did wake up gasping for air.

"Where your girlfriend Jaliyah?" I asked.

"WhErE yOuR GirLfRieNd JaLiYah?" He mocked.

"Nigga." I got up and got my lil knife and put it against his thumb finger and started cutting. "Where she at?" I asked again.

Took to long. Slice that shit off.

"Agghhh fuck" he winced.

"How. Many. Fucking. Times. I gotta. Ask. Yo. Ass" I said punching him between every word.

I was loosing my patience and DayDay, Jamal and T3 ain't here either so I call them.

No answer.

"Fuck mane" I said throwing my phone.

"No back up...." giggled Sean.

"Nigga you better back the fuck up before I chop yo head off and leave it at yo mama door step" I said shooting his left leg.

"Now imma shoot every one of yo body parts of you don't tell me why, who and what the fuck.." I said pointing my gun at his right leg.

"Please, Jeniya my daughter.." he whispered.

"NIGGA WHAT" I said laughing and shooting his right leg.

"AHHH SHES mine.....Jeniya's my daughter..." he shouted.

"You dead na" I said and with that i shot him right in the middle of his face.

"Say, come get this body I got shit to deal with" I said on the phone.

"You good unc" I asked bucking him.

"Does it look like I'm good" he said hands over his face then he started laughing. "Na I'm cool shits normal" he said shrugging and heading into the kitchen.

Another body but oh well.

What he mean Jeniya ain't my daughter.

When I get my hands on Jaliyah she's gon wish she never met me.

And why ain't DayDay answering my calls, niggas phone always on dnd.

—————————————
TEE'S POV:

"I wanna go home" I said bluntly putting on my seatbelt.

"Aight bet." He said speeding.

I wasn't gonna speak to him. I'm tired of being the one who spots the issue and brings it up only so he can just sit there and wait for me to say something.

So I went onto Pinterest for social media without the social. Yall know that's my app and it's so peaceful.

I was scrolling through some of my pins and here he go snatching my phone off me.

"You always on that damn phone, speak to me" he said emphasising the me.

I rolled my eyes and sat close to the window paying him no mind.

"Aight bet" he said licking his lips then folding his bottom lip in.

Ugh now he wanna look cute with his dimples.