First Day Back pt. 2

Eijiro Kirishima

~Kiri's POV~

I was so pumped for my girls to come home! When Aizawa announced it I was immediately in y/n's room. She looks exhausted and tired. Still very pretty though. And on her chest is baby Haru. I walk up to her and kneel by their side. She looks just like me, but instead of my fiery red eyes, it's a calm shade of e/c staring back at me. Baby Haru babbled and reached out to touch my nose.

"You're crying my dear."
"I know. It's manly to cry."

Y/n giggled and went to sit up. "She wants you to hold her." She said. I nod and pick up my daughter. She babbled some more and I give a goofy smile. I could hear Y/n giggling in adoration at us. "You take a nap. I can watch her. Because I'm a man!" I say. She nods and rolled over to nap, not without stealing some photos of course. I take Haru out the room and she just clung to my shirt. Strong grip for only being a few days old. I look down at her and give her another goofy smile and she just closed her eyes and leaned into my chest. Not me trying not to cry in joy. I head to the common room to parade her around because I'm a proud father.

Denki Kaminari

~Denki's POV~

I'm in y/n's room because she's teaching me and lecturing me on how to take care of baby Rin. "Y/n~...I can handle this. I can be an adult. Trust me with my son. Please. You need to sleep. If it helps, I won't leave your room." I reassure. She sighed and calmed down. She then nods.

"Yah....yah...okay."

I sigh in relief and got up. I take my son off her shoulder and cradle him as gently as possible against my chest. "And you don't have to stay here." She adds. I nod and I watched her lay down and roll over to sleep. I sigh and decide I don't want to be a bother to y/n while she rest. She's already been handling Rin the past 3 days. I grab the baby bag and make sure it has everything before I quietly leave the room and head to my room, which I cleaned and made sure is fixed up! I walk into my room and lay Rin down on my bed carefully. She stared a little and whimpered. I sigh and hand him my finger. He grabbed it and stopped squirming. I smile down at him. "Hey little man...how are yah?" I ask. He whimpered in response. "I know...must be strange without mama, seeing as you haven't actually met me yet." I say. He let off a little babble in response and I smile. I kiss his little hand and he relaxed fully.

Hitoshi Shinso

~Shinso's POV~

I was quick to head to the 1-A dorms. It sucks that Dad can't pull any strings to get y/n and i in the same place to make this easier on us. However, they are considering to put me in the class. So that's a start. I walk in and I see everyone in the common room. There is dad with a familiar h/t h/c girl with her head in his lap. In his arms are the twins. I smile and head over to them. "About time." He said. "Sorry. It took forever to get over here." I say and sit with them. 1-A is all here too, wanting to meet the kittens, as y/n likes to call them. "You hold your kids." Dad said and passed them off to me. I nod. I take the kids and hold them, leaving dad to tend to my girlfriend, who is knocked out cold with how exhausted she is. "Karai looks a lot like you." Dad spoke up. I look at said baby. She does. I stare back into my eyes that have been given to my daughter. Her dimples are y/n though. And her hair is definitely my hair, just y/n's color with a few purple highlights. "You're right, but Makoto is y/n's carbon copy." I say. The only thing Makoto got from me is my hair color. "Well, I always thought girls look like their dads and boys look like their moms." Dad said. That's very true. "You Shinso! Can we meet the twins yet?" Mina asked anxiously.

"No."

Well then. Y/n is awake and she's hissing at them. They all run off. "Toshi...can I have the kittens please?" She asked. I nod and hand them off. She purred and I scratch her ear.

-a/n-

So this took forever. If I skipped someone let me know. Enjoy. Feel free to request what you want to see happen with the childrens and parents.