Dorms?

Izuku Midoriya

After the whole camp thing, UA got dorms! (Y/n) is now about four and a half, almost five months pregnant. So now the teachers have to convince whoever they need to do the girl can stay at UA and continue her studies.

~Izuku's POV~

"All Might?!?" I stuttered out. I let him in and mom and I lead him to the living area. She made some tea. He started to explain everything regarding dorms and such. This might actually be great! "I won't allow it." Mom said. "What? But.....But Why?!?" I asked. "I hate the feeling I get when I see him hurt all the time. I don't know how much more I can take of it. And (y/n)? God, what would she do without him? I won't allow it for both our sake." She said. I was crying and ran off to my room forgetting that the (h/t) (h/c) haired girl is sleeping in there. She was woken up by me slamming my door. "Oh shoot. Sorry." I say. She groaned and rolled over slightly. She got up quickly though and rushed out down the hall. I followed her out of instinct. I didn't realize how long morning sickness last. 

Time Skip

"Please miss Midoriya.....for both their sake. I can protect them." All Might was at my mom's feet. "Okay. Please make sure they are okay and I can at least help her every once in awhile." Mom said. "I will." All Might said. (Y/n) smiled and hugged mom.

Katsuki Bakugou

(Y/n) is now 4 and a half months pregnant, and let me tell you, morning sickness is still her "best friend". She's with Katsuki right now too. She had an awful scare during the camp. Poor her went through so much and refuses to leave his side.

~Katsuki's POV~

"Still? How much longer till no more of this?" I asked her after she cleaned up. "This should be the last month or so." She said. Someone rings the door bell and I answer. Our teachers? "Oh? I didn't realize (l/n) would be here too right now." Aizawa commented. I let them in and get my parents. "Go lay down." I tell the girl beside me. "I don't wanna." She mumbled. I sighed. I dragged her ass up to my room and made her relax.

Time Skip

"Hell yah get this kid in a dorm room!" My mom said and slapped me. "You hag! Hit me one more tim-" "if you weren't so weak you wouldn't have been kidnapped and put my poor daughter through all that!" She yelled at me. Dad tried to get involved. It only stopped when (y/n) came down stairs.

~(y/n)'s POV~

We got my parents over here to talk with my teachers. "Dorms?" My mom questioned. "What did you say Mitsuki?" Mom Asked. "I said go for it." She answered. "I suppose as long as she has Katsuki there with her it's okay. But I'd still like the privilege to help out every once in awhile." My mom said and I smiled. "Thank you. I assure you we will all be watching out for her. We have recovery girl there on standby in case of anything." Aizawa said. My mom nodded and smiled along with my dad.

Shoto Todoroki

She's now almost five months pregnant. (Y/n) is still shaken up from the incident at camp. Her pregnant with triplets didn't make it easier.

~Shoto's POV~

Father invited her family over for dinner today since he needs to start getting to know them better. I'm in my room with (y/n). I was just running my hand across her stomach, which is pretty big now for only, basically five months. "Sho....that tickles." She whined. I sighed. There's a knock on the door and Fuyumi entered. "Your teachers are here." She said. We get up and walk down to the living area. "There you two are." (Y/n)'s mom said. I sat down and (y/n) laid across my lap. Aizawa and All Might started talking about dorms. "I'm trusting you to take good care of him." Father said. "I trust you guys can protect her." (Y/n)'s dad added. "But please tell me I can at least help with her. Not even I went through what she has too all at once, and I have 3 kids too." Her mom added. "Of course. But I assure you. Recovery girl will be on standby the whole time." Aizawa added.

Tenya Iida

(Y/n) is four months along now. She spent the first few days with Tenya before heading home. The attack was terrifying for the poor girl. She was left to fend for herself because her and Tenya had been separated.

~Iida's POV~

"Dorms?" Mom asked. Aizawa nodded. "It's okay with us." My dad said and they signed the papers. Aizawa's phone rang and he answered. After a bit, he groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose before hanging up. "All Might is dealing with (l/n)'s parents and they don't really want to give her up to us. Do you think you can convince them she's safer at UA?" Aizawa asked. Mom pulled out her phone and dialed them.

~(y/n)'s POV~

"But mom!" I whined. "So much can go wrong and I need to be able to help you!" She said. I was on the verge of tears. Stupid hormones. Her phone rang and she answered. She put in on speaker. "Will you reconsider if I told you I said yes for Tenya to go?" Tenya's mom spoke. My mom groaned and explained why she doesn't want to. "(M/n), she'll be okay. They have recovery girl there. She'll be around pros all day every day. Tenya can watch her." She explained. My mom sighed. "Fine.....I guess it's okay." She said. I hugged her. "Thank you!" I cried.

Eijiro Kirishima

(Y/n) is about to hit month five. Kiri is freaking out for her. She was so scared during the attack. She was with Aizawa the whole time while Kirk defended.

~Kiri's POV~

"Of course he can stay." Mom happily agrees. "I was hoping you'd say that. (L/n)'s mom said only if he got to stay will they consider. We need (l/n). A quirk like hers is hard to come by. Healing quirks are always in high demand." Aizawa said.

~(y/n) POV~

"Kirishima is going to stay." All Might said. I smiled. "Then it's a yes." Mom said. "Just note recovery girl will be there on standby for anything and she will be around pros all day every day." He added. "Feeling better now?" I asked mom. "I still want to be there for you." She said. "We can always set up dates for you to come check on her." All Might offered.

Denki Kaminari

(Y/n) has officially entered month 5 as of last week. Morning sickness is still a pain in her ass though. And her anxiety has been through the roof after the whole attack at camp thing.

~Kaminari' s POV~

(Y/n) is over at my place with her family. They just wanted to hang out. There's a knock on the door and my mom answered. Aizawa and All Might were there. "Oh! Come in." My mom said. All the parents gathered in the living area. That includes (y/n) and I by the way. The started talking about dorms and stuff. "I say it's okay. I mean, it's a school filled with a bunch of pro heroes." (Y/n)'s mom said. "I agree with her. I say it's okay." Mom responded. It was simple and easy. Thank god. "That's great. Now I can keep an eye on you 24/7." I say. (Y/n) rolled her yes at me playfully.

Hitoshi Shinso

(Y/n) is officially in month 5. Scary for her really. The camp attack had her freaked out. But Aizawa wouldn't let anything happen to her.

~Hitoshi's POV~

"Alright you two. The school is putting you in dorms for everyone's safety." Dad said. "How will that work?" (Y/n) asked. "Each class has their own dorm. Don't worry. You guys can still see each other and stuff. And I'll be in the same building as you." Aizawa reassured her. She nodded. "And Recovery girl will be around 24/7 to watch over everyone." He added. "Good to know." I say.