Dorm Life

Izuku Midoriya

~Deku's POV~

"Hi mom." I greet my mother at the entrance of the dorm building. "Is she up yet?" My mom asked. I shook my head no. She sighed. "Come on. Let's go get her up." She said. I nod. We've been here about a month. (Y/n) just gets sleepier by the day. We find our way to the girl's dorms. "Alright. Right here." I say. I open the door and see said girl asleep. I walk up to her and run my hand across her stomach. She woke up. "Hmm? Oh...hi Izu." She Spoke sleepily. "Mom's here." I say. "I'm up!" She yelled flustered and rushed to get ready. Mom laughed. "Relax." I say.

Time Skip

~(y/n)'s POV~

"So momma. What brings you?" I asked as we sat at the tables eating breakfast with the other students, who just watched us curiously. "I just wanted to check in with you and make sure your Alright." She said. I finish my bite before responding. "I'm perfectly okay. Morning sickness stopped. I just get slight soreness and pains every once in awhile." I answered. "And mood swings." Kacchan added. "Hey! They aren't that bad!" I yell flustered. "The time someone accidentally ate your food." "When someone woke you up." "When Midoriya left for 5 minutes." "When you missed 1 on the test." "Okay! I get it! I'm an emotional wreck! But I'm sleepy all day, so I kinda can't control that." I respond. "That's normal. You'll get used to it." Momma said. "You guys are supposed to be on my side." I respond to my class. We talked about the dorm life and such. Recovery girl checks in with me every other week. The teacher's are too protective of me. Izuku is just a wreck.

Katsuki Bakugou

~Katsuki's POV~

"Katsuki!!!!!" "Shut it old hag! You'll draw attention!" I yelled back. "Oh quit it!" My mom yelled back. I growled and then I noticed (y/n)'s mom. "Oh. Let me guess. Your here for (y/n)." I say. They nod. I sigh and let them into the building. My classmates looked at us. "She's eating breakfast right now." I say and drag them to where she is seated. "Kacchan. Where'd you go?" (Y/n) asked. She then noticed our moms. "Oh! Hi! Didn't know you were coming today." She said. We've been in the dorms for about a month. It's actually harder than you think without your parents. "Sorry. We were just curious." Her mom answered. "So How is my daughter and granddaughter!?" My mom asked. "What about me?" I asked annoyed. "Can it!" My mom snapped. "Okay I guess. I'm just tired and hungry all day." She responded. "The mood swings are horrific." Kirishima added earning a laugh from our parents.

~(y/n)'s POV~

"How dare you Kiri! I thought we were friends!" I respond. "Well, your not the worst. We just give you food and you good again." Mina added. "I see. Well it's common, so you'll love." Mamma Mitsuki said. I finish my breakfast and stand up. "Alright. Well I'm going back to bed." I say. "No you aren't. Recovery girl is coming in about an hour." Kacchan said. "Oh shoot! I forgot!" I say flustered.

Shoto Todoroki

~Shoto's POV~

"Oh. Come in." I greet mine and (y/n)'s mom. "How has everything been this past month?" My mom asked. "It's been Alright. (Y/n) is so tired though. She falls asleep in class. I started taking extra notes for her it's that common." I groaned. "Well, She is having triplets Shoto." Her mom added. "I know. Everyone around helps out." I say. "Where is she?" Mom asked. "The common room. Probably snacking on something and socializing." I say.

~(y/n)'s POV~

"(Y/n), I don't know how you do it." Mina commented on me being pregnant. "I don't either." I say. "Love. Our parents are here." Shoto came in. "Oh! Hi!" I greet them. "You've been sleeping a lot so I've heard." My mom said. I sigh. "Don't remind me." I groaned earning a laugh from the two moms. "So, how has everything been?" She asked. "As good as I can be. Recovery girl's been taking care of me. Shoto makes sure I'm taken care of too." I say. "Her mood swings though can be a lot." Mina teased. "Hey! Your supposed to be on my side!" I whine. She laughed. "She doesn't get them often as you think though." Deku added. "Well, it's normal. So get used to it. Just be glad she isn't a naturally aggressive person." My mom said. "Mom! That's in the past." I whined.

Tenya Iida

Month one has been smooth. (Y/n) gets cravings quite a bit. "Hi mom, mrs. (L/n)." I greet. "Just call me mom." Her mom responded. I nod. I walk them to the common room where (y/n) is currently eating lunch. "So How has she been?" Mom asked. "Great. Her cravings though." I sigh. The two moms started laughing. "(Y/n). We have visitors." I say.

~(y/n)'s POV~

I turn to see Tenya leading our moms over. "Hi mom! Hi momma Iida!" I greet. "So, how has dorm life been treating you?" Mom asked. "Harsh since I can't always get what I want to eat and the permission slip to leave campus is too much work." I groan. "We brought you snacks." Momma Iida said. I smiled wider. "Really?" I asked. She handed me a bag. "Thank you!" I say and hug them. "Alright. But finish your breakfast." Tenya said. "Okay mom." I respond playfully. "I see she has t changed." My mom responded. "Surprisingly, no mood swings." Uraraka added. "That's good to know. I know I was a pain with all the mood swings I got." My mom said. I giggled.

Eijiro Kirishima

~Kiri's POV~

"Oh! You guys are here already?" I asked. "Yep. Just wanted to see how you guys got through month one." My mom said. "Well.....she just kinda likes to sleep all day." I say.

~(y/n)'s POV~

I was about to fall back asleep on the couch. "(Y/n)! Babe! Moms are here." Kiri Called. I sit up and look. "Hi!" I greet. "Tired I see?" My mom pointed out. I nod with a small yawn. "Recovery girl is considering just bringing her studies to her." Kiri said. "It's hard to keep her awake in class." Deku said. "That's true. It's a pain to stay up." I respond.

Denki Kaminari

~Denki' s POV~

Month one of dorm life complete. (Y/n) is surprisingly normal. "Hey! Been awhile." I greet our moms. "Where is she?" Mom asked. "Eating lunch with our class." I say. I lead them to where (y/n) can be found.

~(y/n)'s POV~

"Didn't Recovery girl say she was coming to check on you today?" Iida asked. I nod. "Yah. She'll be over later though." I say. "(Y/n). They're here." Kami said. "Hi mom. And momma Kaminari." I greet and take another bite of lunch. "Your telling me she is completely normal?" My mom asked Denki. He nodded. "She hasn't had mood swings, pains, or anything really." Iida said. "We've all been watching out for her. There's nothing to worry about." Mina said. "I've been fine." I say. "I can tell." My mom added.

Hitoshi Shinso

~Hitoshi's POV~

"How has she been?" I asked walking with Aizawa to the dorms. "Fine really. She just sleeps all day. I usually bring her the lessons and stuff so she can sleep." He said. I nod. "As expected." I add. We walk in and I got to her dorm. She's asleep. "Hey kitten. Wake up." I say. She woke up and looked at me. "Hey Toshi." She said. "How are you?" I asked. "Good. Just sleepy." She said. I nodded and let her go back to sleep.