Quirks

Izuku Midoryia

You have a cuter quirk than most. It's called Boop.

Boop- the user of this quirk has the ability to knock out anyone they want with a simple touch. All they have to do is go up and Boop their nose. It's a completely harmless quirk, but useful for capturing criminals and villains. However, every quirk has its limits. You can only Boop so many noses before it takes a tole on you. You will eventually knock yourself out.

Katsuki Bakugou

Your quirk is a bit intense. Not that it's a mean and scary quirk. It's still an innocent quirk. It's called Blossom.

Blossom- The user of this quirk can calm people down, put them to sleep, or poison them. Drastic, I know. All they do is activate their quirk and can selectively chose where a place they want a little flower to bloom. That flower will let off a kind of spore of the users choosing. However, they would have had to of touched the place. Now, drawbacks. Your body can't handle the air so much after using the abilities. So you are put on oxygen after you've reached your limit for about 30 minutes. Otherwise, you have a normal breathing treatment after a battle.

Shoto Todoroki

Your quirk isn't too much, but it definitely isn't too little either. Your quirk is called Mental.

Mental- The user has the ability to create illusions. They can be good or bad. They are great for distracting villains and criminals. You'd make a great duo with any hero! However, you do have to suffer for your gift. When you over use your quirk, your vision goes dark. You develop tunnel vision. Everything turns dark and blurred. All you can see and hear is your greatest fear. You learn to deal with it. Also, anytime you encounter your fear, you start hallucinating yourself. See why it has its name?

Tenya Iida

Your quirk is a smaller one. Not as grand. But it can be very useful. It's called smile.

Smile- The user of this quirk has the ability to make anyone's day. All they have to do is activate their quirk and smile. This quirk would be useful for a rescue hero. It can also save lives as a suicide prevention worker. See why it's so helpful? Again, there are drawbacks. The user itself develops anxiety or depression. You deal with it well though. You can learn to cope. The quirk itself however, doesn't really do anything to you.

Eijiro Kiroshima

Your quirk is quite soft. You have fluffy little white wings, and you can also heal people. It's called Angel.

Angel- The user of this quirk tends to be very pure. They have soft fluffy angel wings and the ability to heal. They can choose when their wings are out and visible. They also can summon a sword. However, you have limitations to what you can do. You can't keep your wings hidden forever, you will eventually waste energy. You can start draining stamina and health when you heal too much. You also can't summon your sword without gaining a small cut mark on your back as a tally for how much you use it.

Denki Kaminari

Unlike the poor soul you love, your quirk doesn't make you stupid. In fact, it has the opposite affect. It's called Optic Intelligence.

Optic Intelligence- The user can activate their quirk by focusing their eyes on their opponent. They can then see what the person is thinking or what their focused on. Sometimes even their movements can be predicted. However, when you go past your limit, you can get a head splitting migraine. Sometimes you'll just faint on the spot.

Hitoshi Shinso

Now, your quirk is cute and fluffy. It's called neko.

Neko- The quirk is simple. The user has fluffy neko ears and a tail that are(f/c). They have retractable claws and are very agile. They make a great stealth hero too because it's hard to detect them. They tend to be smart too. They are also lovable and cuddly. However, you are always tired, like a cat. You also get startled easily. But that's okay.