Month 3!!!!

Izuku Midoriya

~Izuku's POV~

I was talking with my mom. "Izuku, honey. You know you guys should be able to find out how many she's having and a gender now, right?" She said. I sighed and looked over to my sleeping girlfriend, who is on the couch. "I know mom. We just haven't scheduled an appointment yet due to school." I answer. She sighed. "I'll do it for you two. I'll take her to the appointment. You go to school and get the work for her." She said. I nod and head back over to (y/n).

Time Skip

~(y/n)'s pov~

Momma Inko is taking me to my appointment. "Why couldn't Izu come?" I asked. "I need him to fill you in on what your missing." She said. I sigh. We showed up to the hospital and wait to be called in. "(Y/n) (l/n)." And we walk in. I lay on the table. "Alright. The gel is really cold. Bare with me dear." The doctor said and I nod. Momma watched the screen. "Alright. Would you like to know everything? Or just how many?" She asked. "Everything. That way I can be the one to surprise Izuku." I say with a giggle. The doctor smiled. "Well, there appears to only be one healthy baby boy." She said. I smiled. "Thank you." I say. She nodded and printed pictures. "I'm gonna have a grandson!" Momma cried. "Momma Inko!-"

Katsuki Bakugou

~Katsuki's POV~

(Y/n) is laid out, sleeping, across my lap as we watched TV at my house. Her parents and mine are talking in another room. She got a headache from the noise, so I brought her over to my room to nap. I heard a knock at the door. "Come in. Be quiet though. She's asleep." I call in the gentlest way possible. My mom and her mom walk in. They smirk and pull out their phones to take pictures. I groan and lay back. "What do you want?" I asked. "She's entering month three, right?" Mom asked. I nod. "When do you guys plan to find out how many and gender?" Her mother asked. "It's up to her. She kept meaning to make an appointment, but school interferes with both of us." I groan in annoyance. "Alright. We will make an appointment and take her to it. You go to school and fill her in on everything she misses." Her mom said. "What? I wanna know as soon as possible!" I whisper shout. "Too bad." My mom said. I growled at her.

Time Skip

~(y/n) POV~

I groan as we wait for my name to be called. "(Y/n) (l/n)." We here and we all walk in. "Tell me why Kacchan could come again?" I asked. "He is going to school for both of you right now." His mom said. "Okay." I sigh. I'm set up on the bed. My shirt is lifted and reveals my small bump. "Alrighty Miss (l/n). Ready?" The doctor asked. I nod. She puts the gel on. "Sorry. I know it's cold." She said. "It's fine." I reply. She started the scan. "Hmm.....well everything looks okay. Would you like to know everything now? Or only part?" She asked. "Everything." I say. "Well, you have a healthy baby girl." She said. My mom and momma Mitsuki were excited. "Oh hell yah! We get a little granddaughter to spoil the hell out of!" She yelled. "Oh my. Poor Katsuki is in for it." My mom added. I giggled. "I get to be the one to tell him when I want. Got it?" I say. The nod.

Shoto Todoroki

~Shoto's POV~

We are in her home. (Y/n) fell asleep on me in her bed. She was dizzy earlier so I brought her up to sleep. There was a knock at the door. "Enter." I call. Her mom walked in and smiled at us. "Oh look at that. How do you get her to sleep? I hear her up all night." Her mom said. "Heat." I answer raising my left hand. "Shoto, has She said anything about going into her third month?" Her mom asked. "Not really. I know she hasn't had time to make an appointment for anything." I answer. Her mom sighed. "I'll take her to her appointment I scheduled. You just go to school and fill her in on what she missed." Her mom said. I nod and go back to napping with (y/n).