The Big Reveal!!!

Izuku Midoriya

We got to school to let us use the gym. Today is the day Izuku, and everyone else, find out about our little boy! Momma Inko was let on campus to help me set up everything. Momma Mitsuki also came to help out. Her and momma have been looking out for me. "Alright! We are good to go!" Momma Inko Called. "Thank you!" I say.

Time Skip

Izuku is so anxious. Everyone is here. All our teachers and classmates. Some friends from 1-B too. I figured we've waited enough. "Alright! I think now is an appropriate time to do the big reveal!" I call. It's funny seeing everyone in either pink or blue. Izuku wore blue and I wore white. Most of the girls wore pink actually because they want a niece to play dress up with. Most of the guys want a nephew to train with in the future. Izuku came up to me. "Ready Deku?" I asked. "Yah! You've been hiding it for a week now! I wanna know!" He answered. I laughed along with momma Inko and Mitsuki. Our teachers brought out a kinda big box. "Hey Izuku, where's All Might?" I asked. He looked around frantically. "Huh?" He questioned. "I AM HERE!" All Might popped out the box in his hero form surrounded by blue confetti. He wore all blue. "A baby boy Izuku." I say handing him an ultrasound picture. He broke down in tears.

Katsuki Bakugou

We are at the beach because it's my favorite place. Everyone is here. All our teachers, friends, and classmates. Some family too. "I wanna know now!" Katsuki whined like the child he is. "Later." I respond, purposely moving it back further. "Katsuki! Relax! She'll let you know when she's ready!" Momma Mitsuki slapped him across the back of the head and he was going to go off, but remember I was here, so he didn't. We had people wear pink or blue. I wore white. It's the only time I'll see Katsuki in his pink, button up, collard shirt. It's amazing. All my teachers came up to me. "Yes?" I asked. "You ready?" Aizawa asked. I nodded. They helped set up the gender reveal. They have no idea what it is either, they just set it up. Mom and Momma know though. "Alright! Kacchan! Get over here!" I called. "Finally!" He said. I sigh. I sat in a chair and Kacchan stood by me. "Bring King Explosion Murder his crown please!" I called. His mom brought in a crown and placed it on his head. "That's right! I'm the king!" He boasted. I shake my head and roll my eyes. Then my mom walked in carrying a pillow that had a cover over what will identify the gender. "Reveal thy crown please!" I called in a royal voice like Shane Dawson when he got his diamond play button. My mom pulled the cover off to reveal a little tiara that had pink flowers around it. "King Explosion Murder! You have a little princess!" I announce. "No fucking way..." he said. "Hey! Language." I say. "Sorry. But seriously? Your not playing?" He asked knowing I like to joke around from time to time. "This is real. Look at the picture." I say holding it up. I swear he started crying. "Are you crying?" I asked. "No!" He yelled. Everyone laughed.

Shoto Todoroki

We are at my home, since it's the safest place for us. Our families set up everything on the beach. It's too perfect. Everyone is here. Even Enji. He had finally started coming around the idea when he realized what this could mean. I have something fun planned with dry ice to reveal the genders. Fist a game of how many. "Alrighty, so how many do you all think I'm having?" I asked holding a bored. Most people said twins. "Alright. Ready?" I asked Shoto. He nodded. My dad and brother carried in a table with 3 bowls of dry ice. "(Y/n)..........your joking, right?" He asked super surprised. All the adults laughed. "Good luck dude!" Kaminari Called. Then our moms brought us some water. "If you would bring it to a boil kind sir." I say. Shoto heated it up. There's color under the dry ice. It'll dye the water and turn it into whatever color fog. I love science. "Shoto. Pour in water in each bowl." I say. He does. We wait a moment and pink and blue fog erupts. "Woah! That's so cool! How'd you get that to work?" Mins Asked. "Science." I say. "Shoto, you have two girls and a boy." I say. He smiles widely and hugs me, crying slightly.

Tenya Iida

I decided to have it at my house. So his family and mine set everything up. I have fun stuff planned. Everyone wore pink or blue. I wore white. All our teachers, classmates, friends, and family are here. "Are you ready?" I asked him. He nodded. I stood up from my seat. "Mom! It's time!" I called. She nodded and walked off to get something. Our teachers helped bring everyone's attention. "Alright. Here you both are." My mom said as both our moms hand us some lightsabers. Yes, we have a bit of a star wars theme. "On my count." I say. He nodded. "One........two...........three!" I counted down and we fired them up. A pink and a blue light erupted. I held the blue, Iida held the pink. "Wait....pink and blue..........Oh! Wait. Twins!" It took Tenya a moment to figure it out. "Yes. Twins." I say. He started crying and hugged me. "Join the dark side Tenya! Join us!" I teased earning laughs from everyone.

Eijiro Kirishima

Baby shark themed at the beach. Can't change my mind. We had people wear little pins of what they think we are having. I'm sitting in my seat with a hyper Kiri bouncing around talking with everyone. He's in all pink and it's the best thing ever. "Ready?" My mom asked. I nod. "Alrighty! Kiri! Get over here!" I called. He ran over to me. "Are we doing the reveal!?" He asked. I nod. "Yes!" He cheered. "Alrighty mr. Daddy Shark. Open the box." I say pointing to a box. He excitedly ripped it open, resulting in pink confetti to the face. He fell back making everyone laugh. "Pink? OHHHHH MY GOD! YES!" He cheered. "Yes! Yes! Yessss! I get my wish!" He cheered. "Lord help me...." I mumbled. "I get a little niece!!!!!" Mina cried with the bakudquad.

Denki Kaminari

You best bet I have a Pokémon way of doing this. I wore a white shirt with a pokéball on my belly. We have a game that's basically "who's that Pokémon" but with guessing the gender. After I counted up the tallies, I get everyone's attention. "Alrighty! I think we should have the reveal!" I announce getting everyone's attention. "Alrighty Pikachu. You ready?" I asked. He nodded. "Don't screw this up. I only have one of these made because It was hard to make." I say handing him a smoke bomb made to look like a pokéball. "All you do is click this button throw it to the ground." I say. He nodded. "Three......two.......one!" I counted and he did as instructed. A blue smoke erupted from it. "A lil boy!" He cheered. I nod and laugh at his excitement. "Yes. A mini Denki." I say. "I get a nephew!!!!!" Mina cried.

Hitoshi Shinso

Because of Aizawa, I got permission to use the gym. We have a little game set up. Toshi has to solve a puzzle to reveal the genders. Aizawa and I hid small clues around for him to find. "Alright. Ready?" I asked Toshi. He nodded. I gave him his first clue. Then the game began. He kept figuring it out quick because he's smart like that. When he got the last clue, he didn't even finish it before he rushed me in a hug. "A boy and a Girl." He said. "That you are correct good sir." I say. "Wait. You didn't tell us you were having twins!" Mina yelled. "Because only Aizawa needed to know that so I didn't have to deal with your overprotective selves." I say. "Okay. True that." She said.

(Author~Chan. Bare with me children. I wrote this during my back to back zoom meetings. I literally spent 2 hours on these.)