Present time

Izuku Midoryia

I woke up feeling sick today. I had thrown up twice already. I still went to school. At lunch, I was sitting with the girls. All of a sudden, I was holding the toilet bowl as I threw up my stomach painfully. Ochaco and Mina were there comforting me, holding back my hair and rubbing my back in a soothing manner. "Make it stop...." I cried. "Shhhh....it's okay." Momo spoke up as she was trying to figure out what to do. "You should see a doctor (y/n)~Chan." Toru spoke up. "Here, let's get ya to recovery girl and then you can go home." Ochaco spoke. I nodded and weakly got up.

~Time Skip~

I was laying on a bed in recovery girl's office. She was examining me. "Well, I can't identify what you have here. When you go home, go see the doctor." She instructed, to which I nodded. And agreed.

Katsuki Bakugou

I was in the bathroom. I was over at Katsuki's. He was holding back my hair, gently rubbing my back. "That's it, you will be going to the doctors tomorrow." He spoke up. "For now, clean up." He then went to get me a towel and some clothes. You see, I'm spending the night because my parents are out of town. What Katsuki doesn't know is I've been like this all week! "Yes sir..." I quietly mumbled. He gave me a sympathetic look before leaving me to it.

~Time Skip~

I got home and around 8:45 am. I scheduled an appointment for 10:30am today. Time to see what is wrong.

Shoto Todoroki

I was laying in bed. I had no energy. I was puking my guts out for the past 3 days. I'm not okay with this. I have to do something. I weakly grab my phone and call in sick for the next week of school as it was evident in my voice that I wasn't okay. Shoto doesn't know about my state. I got a text from him this morning though.
Shoto- (y/n)? Why haven't you been coming to school love?
(Y/n)- I've been sick. I think I'm going in to the doctors sometime this week though.
Shoto- Okay. Hope you feel well soon love.

I smiled and scheduled an appointment for the closest date possible which was tomorrow at 9:00am. Great.

Tenya Iida

"Tenya, I don't feel to well..." I spoke as I drowsily looked up at him. I was at his place. We were having a little study night. Next thing I know, he is in mama bear mode while I'm puking over the toilet. "You okay hun? Do I need to get you the the hospital?" He asked worried. I gave him a weak smile. "I'll call in sick next week for school then go see the doctor as soon as possible." I reassured him. "Okay. I'm trusting you." He spoke and kissed my temple.

Eijiro Kiroshima

Kiri held my hair back as I puked my guts out. "It hurts...." I cried out quietly. "I know (y/n). I know." He spoke soothingly. Eventually I stopped and washed up. I walk to his room and laid down. "I have to see a doctor." I mumbled. "Why?" He asked. I guess he thought it was something I ate. "I've been like this all week." I spoke. "Explains why you've been in and out of class." He spoke. I sighed and called in sick for the next few days. I made an appointment. It's first thing in the morning. Great.

Denki Kaminari

I have a splitting migraine. I've been puking all day! I'm sick of it, literally and physically. I got up and headed to my bed. Denki doesn't know, nor does he need to know that I've been sick. I called the school sick the other day. I have to be back next week though. Guess it's time to go to the doctors.

Hitoshi Shinso

I was laying in bed. I haven't been able to sleep lately because I've been up all day and night sick. I haven't been able to go to school. Hitoshi showed up yesterday to check up on me. He said to see a doctor, so I am.