Birth!

⚠️ SUPER LONG ⚠️             Word count: 3004

Izuku Midoriya

~Deku's POV~

Recovery Girl came rushing in. She kicked everyone, but me, out. "Relax Dear. Mom is on the way. You have to have your baby here, but after we will have you taken to the hospital to be monitored." Recovery girl said. "Son, Get me some towels and hot water." Recovery Girl said and I nodded. I hear (y/n) scream out and cry. I walk out with towels and hot water just to see her covered up with a sheet. "I'm here!" We hear my mom. She's let in and she immediately helps with my girl. "Izuku, we need you to keep her calm. Hold her hand and keep a rag on her four head." Mom said. I nod and do as told.

Time Skip

4 hours later and nothing. I'm so tired. I can't imagine how she feels. I run my hand through her (h/t) (h/c) hair and wet the rag again to place on her head. Recovery girl checked on her for the 8th time. "Alrighty dear. Any moment." She said.

Time Skip

~(y/n)'s POV~

I scream out and cry as I push. "Alrighty dear, your doing amazing. Keep it up. Your almost done." Recovery girl coached. Momma helped me through the pain. Izuku is about to faint. I gave another cry push with all my Might. Soon, all my pain is gone and there is a cry. I lay back and pant heavily. "You did it. I'm so proud of you." Izuku said and placed a kiss on my four head. I smiled at him. "My babies are parents!" Momma cried with us. Recovery Girl gave me my little boy. "Momma, meet baby Hiro." I say.

Katsuki Bakugou

~Kacchan's POV~

I hate the crying and screaming I'm hearing. Recovery Girl came in and started kicking everyone out. "Your parents are on their way. Your going to give birth here then you'll go to the hospital to be monitored." Recovery girl said. I take (y/n)'s hand and stroke her palm with my thumb. "Alright Son, I need you to get us some towels and hot water." Recovery Girl said. I nod and do just that. I come back hearing all the cries and screams of pain. She had a sheet covering her lower half. "Thank you. Wet a rag and put it on her four head." She added. I listen. Soon our moms came. "Alright! Let's get this show on the road!" My mom said. "It hurts so bad!" (Y/n) cried. Our moms went to her and took over pretty much. "It's alright. We're all here. Your going to be okay. Katsuki, take her hand and keep her calm. Whatever happens, you don't let go of it." My mom said. I nod. "Your doing wonderful hun." (Y/n)'s mom said as she stroked her head. I mess with her palm and hit some pressure points that are supposed to calm her nerves.

Time Skip

It's been a rough and painful 6 hours for us. Me because of hearing her cry. Her because of the baby. Recovery Girl checked for the 12th time. "Alright dear. Your ready to go." She said. Her it goes.

Time Skip

~(y/n)'s POV~

I screamed and cried. "Oh no. Dear, I need you to bear with me and do exactly as we say." Recovery Girl said. "Huh?! Why?!" I asked all panicked. "It's breached." She said. Oh no. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?!"'Kacchan asked. My mom helped me emotionally. His mom went to help recovery Girl. "She's coming out feet first dumbass." His mom said. "Alright dear. Push." And I did just that. I scream and cry. I crushed Katsuki's hand.

Time Skip

I push with all my Might. I feel all the pain leave my body and I take a deep breath and pant. I don't hear a cry. "What's going on?! I don't hear a cry!?" Katsuki asked. Soon we hear one. We both give a sigh of relief. "She just needed a boost." My mom said. I nod. Soon I'm handed my baby girl and Katsuki leans down to kiss her then me. He's crying, but is trying to hide it. "It's okay to cry Katsuki." I say. He wiped his eyes and smiled. "My boy a father...never in a million years could I see this. And now I'm a grandma." Momma Mitsuki said. "You and me both." My mom added. "Mom, momma, meet little baby Suki." I say.