Love

Izuku Midoryia

"Izu~kun!" I called to my beloved green ball of floof. My boyfriend. We've been together since middle school. We got into UA together! Exciting, right? I know about his quirk being All Mights. I was there for that. We walk to class and take our normal seats. Not after a kiss on the cheek for me and one for him. He is such a sweetheart.

Time Skip~

After school, I walked home with him. "Hey (y/n), let's go get sweets from the cafe!" He lead me towards the cute little place. I'd say we love each other very much.

Katsuki Bakugou

"Oi, brat, you there?" He asked waving a hand in front of me. I snap out of my daze. "Uh, yah. I'm here Kacchan." Yes. I use that nickname on him. I'm friends with Izuku after all! He sighed. "Good. You better be." He is over protective sometimes over nothing. I giggled and ruffled his hair gently. He took my hand and pressed a light kiss to the back of it. My cheeks heated up. He is only soft like this around me and me alone. We both go to UA! Fix right? I don't know why I live this ball of explosions, but I do.

Shoto Todoroki

"Hun, you good?" He asked. I looked at him and nodded. Those heterochromic eyes. So beautiful. "Hey sho, can we get sweets?" I asked with innocence in my voice. He looked down and me before giving me a kiss on the temple. "Of course." He responded and started leading the way. I held his hand. He's a sweet boy. Very lovable despite his past.

Tenya Iida

"(Y/n)! We are going to be late!" He exclaimed rushing me out the door. "Relax Tenya. It's 6:30. Class starts at 7:15. The school is a block and a eight of a mile away." I took hold of his four arm in a calming motion. He relaxed and nodded. "Okay, but as class president, I have to be there early!" I stated. I giggled. He is such a dork, but I love him.

Eijiro Kiroshima

"Alright! Let's go!" He was all excited to receive a little treat. It was a picky stick, that he had been begging for from me for the past 5 minutes. That boy, I swear. But I love him. I munched on my snack while Eijiro savored his one little stick. I sighed and pulled another box out and handed it to him. He had sparkles in his eyes. "Thank you!!!" He spoke and showed me in kisses. I know this will be a lifetime of happiness.

Denki Kaminari

"Alright pikachu, no more sugar. I already deal with you 24/7. Don't make it harder." I joked and ran my fingers through kami's hair as he munched on some sweets laying in my lap. He may be a dunce, but he is very sweet and caring. I love this boy.

Hitoshi Shinso

"I want pets..." I pouted, craving pets and nuzzles, like always. Hitoshi sighed and he game me a small smile before lightly stroking my ear. I begin to pur. "You too innocent. I love you too much." He spoke quietly before kissing my head. I smiled and relaxed at the sweet actions.