Names?

Izuku Midoriya

"Izu. Have you thought of possible names yet?" I asked while I lay cuddled up in his lap on his bed. "No....and we need one soon. Your almost 7 months." He said rubbing my stomach. "Well, we just need to keep thinking." I say and lean up to kiss his cheek.

Time Skip

We walked down to the common space to make lunch. "(Y/n)!!!! Come hang out with us!" Mina Called me. "Um, can I?" I asked Izuku. He nodded. "Yah. I'll bring you your lunch." He said. I nodded and walked over to the girls and other classmates. "So (y/n/n).......you two pick a name yet?" Mina asked. "Huh?!? That's why you called me over here?!" I asked flustered. The girls started to giggle. "But do you?" Uraraka asked. "No...." I say. "But (y/n)! Your almost 7 months! You need one soon!" Toru added. "I know. But we just can't settle on any." I say.

Time Skip

"Young Midoriya! I see you two are doing well." All Might checked up on us. I wasn't paying much attention to them. I was thinking of baby names. They were talking heroes and training. Then it clicked. "Hiro." I say out loud. "Huh?" Izuku asked looking at me confused. "Hiro. I like the name Hiro." I say. He smiled down at me. "I like it too." He said.

Katsuki Bakugou

"Kacchan, we need a name." I say. "You think I don't know?" He responded. "Well? Any ideas?" I asked. "I'm working on it!" He responded. I giggled at his explosive behavior and ran my hands through his hair. He leaned down and warped his arms around my waist gently and laid his head near my almost 7 moths pregnant belly. "I just can't think of a name perfect enough for our girl." He said.

Time Skip

Common room time! "So (y/n/n)....any name ideas yet?" Mina asked. "No. Kacchan doesn't like many because he doesn't think they are fitting enough." I say with a sigh. "Because she deserves the best!" Kacchan said from the kitchen area. Katsuki soon came in with a tray of lunch for me.

Time Skip

Training. I just get to sit there and watch. I watched Katsuki go off on everyone again. I giggled thinking about what his name means. At least, what the last part means. Suki.....beloved/well liked/ love....."Suki.....that's not a bad name for you. I know you are his pride and joy." I mutter to my stomach. "Whatcha thinking hun?" Katsuki came over to me. "How do you feel about her being baby Suki?" I asked. He was taken back. "You mean basically name her after me?" He asked. I nodded. He smirked. "I think it's perfect." He said. "Of course you do." I say.

Shoto Todoroki

"Shoto. We need names here. Anything?" I asked. "Nope. Other than the boy will be Touya." He said. I sigh. He has his heart set on the boy being Touya after his missing brother, and frankly I don't mind. "But we still need girl names." I say.

Time Skip

I keep zoning out in class. I just need names. I'm just about 7 months pregnant! And the more babies you have, the more likely you will be early. I sigh and take notes. The bell then rang for lunch. Shoto came to me and helped me out of class. We go sit with our friends. "Hey you two! Any names for the girls yet?" Mina asked. I shake my head no. She sighed. "I'm gonna give you some name suggestions then if you seriously are having trouble." She said.

Time Skip

"I think I have another name." Shoto said. "What is it?" I asked. "Rei. One of them can be Rei." He said. I smiled at it. "Of course. I was thinking and well....I like Kana." I say. "Then we have it. Touya, Rei, and Kana." He said.

Tenya Iida

"Tenya...we kinda need names." I say. "I know. I just don't really know any I like." He said. "It's okay. I get it." I say.

Time Skip

I rest on the sidelines while I watch everyone train. Tenya is a lot like his brother. It's cute. He just wants to live up to the Iida name. You know what? I think I have our baby boy's name. But now I need a name for our baby girl.

Time Skip

I was laying on his bed while he did homework. "Tensei." I say out loud. I heard his pen drop. "Huh?" He asked. "The boy. We can name him Tensei." I say. "After my brother?" He asked. I nodded. "Yes. It seemed fitting while I was watching you train today." I say. He smiled. "Well, I'm that case, I have a name for our girl." He said. "Lets hear it." I say. "Miwa." He said. I smiled. "I like it." I say. "Then we have the names. Tensei and Miwa." He said.

Eijiro Kirishima

"(Y/n)!!!! I can't think of any names I like!" Kiri whined. I sighed. "Don't worry. We still have about 3 and a half months." I say.

Time Skip

"What do you feel like eating?" He asked as I sat at the table in the common room. "Um.....I don't know. Katsudon?" I say. He nodded and started to cook. Kacchan taught him how to cook. "Do you have any name ideas?" Kiri Asked. "Um, yah actually. I was thinking earlier and well, I thought of a name I liked. I think it's perfect." I say. "What is it?" He asked. "Haruka. It's strong, but feminine. We can call her Haru as a nickname." I say. "I like it!" He said.

Time Skip

"You two find a name yet?" Mina asked. I nod. "You'll find out the day of though." I tease. She whined.

Denki Kaminari

"So kami, any names for him yet?" I asked laying on his bed. "No." He said. I sigh. "You know I'm 7 months almost, right?" I asked. He nodded. Looks like I'm on my own.

Time Skip

"Mina!!" I called from my spot on the couch. "Yes?" She asked. "Wanna help me come up with a name?" I asked. She nodded.

Time Skip

Even Mina couldn't help me. I sigh. "Hey (y/n)! I have a name." Kami said. "Really?" I asked skeptical. He nodded. "Yep! Rin. I like the name Rin." He said. I smiled. "Now that's a name I like." I say. "Then he shall be baby Rin." He said. I nodded.

Hitoshi Shinso

I'm tired. Aizawa was talking with me while my classmates trained. "So have you two come up with names yet?" He asked. I sigh. "Kinda. We have ideas, but just not some we agree on yet." I say. "I'm sure you two will find something. You have what, 3 and a half months or something?" He asked. I nod.

Time Skip

"(Y/n). I have a name you'll like." Toshi said as we walked to the dorms. "Really?" I asked. He nodded. "Makoto." He said. I smiled. I do like that name. "Your right. I like it." I say. He smiled down to me. "I was think about girl names. Aizawa actually gave me the idea. I like Karai." I say. "I like it." He added.