Surprise!!!

Izuku Midoriya

~Deku's POV~

"Thanks for coming mom." I say as I let her into the dorms. "Of course! Anything for my daughter, son, and grandson." She said. It's still weird to think this is my family. My flesh and blood. "I have the girls of our class distracting her for the day with Midnight. All Might, Aizawa, the guys, and I all have a plan to help (y/n) out. We need your help since all the girls are out though." I add. "Of course!" Mom said. I smiled.

~(y/n)'s POV~

"So what are we doing exactly?" I asked as the girls dragged my 7 month pregnant butt out the dorms. "We are going out!" Uraraka said. "Yah! We wanna spend time with you before all you have time for us Deku and your little boy!" Mina added. "You girls know I'll always have time for you, right?" I say. "Your too kind to us!" Toru said. My body is actually hidden pretty well hidden. Yah, we kinda don't want the media on this. "Tada! The mall!" Mina announced. "Alright girls. We have approximately 3 hours." Midnight said looking up from her phone. She's been texting someone.

~Deku's POV~

"You should put that right here. And this should be more over there because that's where the sun will hit most." Mom said as we rearrange (y/n)'s room. She is going to be so shocked. She keeps trying to figure out how to do this, so this is our final gift to her from all of 1-A.

~(Y/n)'s POV~

"Alright. Put this on." Midnight said handing me a blindfold. I sigh and put it on. The girls lead me into the building. We went in the elevator and to the girl's dorms I presume. "Alright. 1...2...3-" "SURPRISE!" I heard everyone yell. I took the blindfold off and was almost in tears. My room was rearranged to accommodate a nursery. "You like it?" Izuku asked. "I love it! Thank you!" I cried hugging him. I saw momma smiling and taking pictures.

Katsuki Bakugou

~Katsuki's POV~

"Alright brat. You called?" My mom asked as I let her and (y/n)'s mom in. "Yes. We need your help and opinions on some stuff. The girls and Midnight took (y/n) out for a few hours while the guys and our teachers do this." I say and lead them up to her room. I may not really want my mom's help, but literally I come from a family of designers, so this should help.

~(y/n)'s POV~

"What are we doing today?" I asked. I hope it's not too much. Even though you can't tell through my clothes, I am 7 months in. "We wanted to take you out to eat and shop." Tsue said. "We have about 3 hours." Midnight said looking up from her phone and putting it away.

~Katsuki's POV~

"Alright. Move that over there. This right here. Pit that where the most sunlight comes in. And I think we are done here." Our moms instructed us on how to arrange everything. We cleaned up and made everything look nice. "I think she'll love it." Her mom said. "I hope so." I say. My phone goes off and I check it. "They'll be back in less than 10!" I call.

~(y/n)'s POV~

I have been blindfolded. Fantastic. They led me through the dorms, and we stopped in front of a room. "1....2...3-" "SURPRISE!!!" Every yelled. I removed my blindfold and see my room was rearranged they way I had planned and now accommodates the perfect nursery. I was almost in tears. "Well?" Kacchan Asked. "I love it! Thank you!" I cried and caught Kacchan in a hug. I see our moms in the room. "Thank you all!" I say. My mom took a few pictures for both of them to tease us later.