Telling their parents

Izuku Midoryia

Izu took the news great! But we have to tell his mother now. I refuse to tell my mom without his mom knowing first. I walked home with him. He opened the door and Inko greeted us. "Hi momma Midoryia!" I greeted. "Hi mom!" Izku added. "Oh! Hello both of you! What can I do for you kids this afternoon?" Momma asked knowing we probably were hungry, which I'm starved. "Well, can we just start with lunch?" Izuku asked. She nodded and started to cook my favorite, (f/f). I helped cook and so did Izuku. We then decided to go lay in his room for a little while momma cleaned up. I was cuddled up in his arms, his legs and arms protectively wrapped around mine. Gently, he put on of his hands on my tummy. "(Y/n), how should we bring the subject up to her?" He asked. "Just make small talk and then when time is right bring in up." I spoke. He nodded and gave me a little kiss on the cheek. We were called out to lunch. We went through with our plan. "So, Mom, (y/n) and I have something to tell you." He spoke. She looked interested. "So, we kind of made a little mistake, but it's a happy mistake I guess...." I spoke. Izuku added. "Yah, let's just say in a few months you'll have another thing to care for." His mothers eyes widened. "Wait! You mean.........oh my gosh! My babies are having a baby!!!" She cried tears. They were happy tears though. She got nervous though, "but (y/n), dear, what about your mom? I know she doesn't like Izuku too much." She spoke. I sighed. "Wanted to know how you felt first, even though my mom already knows." I spoke. "Well, you'll always have us." She spoke. I smiled and gave momma a hug. "Thank you momma."

Katsuki Bakugou

I'm surprised that Kacchan took the news well. He wanted to tell his parents before mine. Understandable I guess. I asked him why and he said that his parents love me, so if my parents reject me, I'll have a place. He's caring like that. "DAD! OLD HAG! GET OUT HERE!" He called walking in holding me behind him. His mother stormed in about ready to beat him till she saw me. "It's my daughter!" She cried and squeezed me. Kacchan quickly separated us seeing how ruff she was being. "BE CAREFUL!" He yelled. He earned himself a smack. His dad greeted us and called the two down. "Let's have lunch!" His mom spoke. We all sat down and started eating. "We have important news." Kacchan spoke not yelling, his parents noticing and catching that he actually is being serious. "I got (y/n) pregnant, and we are keeping it. I'm not forcing anything onto her." He spoke. His mother looked shocked and his dad. "How could you do that to her! Just be glad we love you both and support you!" She hit him. He didn't respond to that, knowing he deserved it. "Thank you Mutsuki." I spoke with a smile. She gave me a gentle hug. "Hopefully my idiot son her doesn't fuck up anymore." She spoke. Kacchan growled. "Don't worry, I have spray bottles and a sweat jar." I joked. She laughed with me while Kacchan dad took him to a different room to have a man to man talk. His mother started to talk about the situation with me. I love that they accept me.

Shoto Todoroki

His dad won't be happy. We decided to call the whole family though. I haven't met his mom yet. She isn't here. "So, you wanted a family meeting?" Endeavor asked. I cling to Shoto. He was doing all the talking. "Well, Yes. I think it's important for my dad to be aware of his unborn grandchild and my siblings to know of their unborn niece or nephew." He spoke. They were shocked. "Get rid of it...." Endeavor Spoke. . "Never. It's her body, our child. Can't do anything. And without her concern and her parents, you can't do anything either." Shoto added. Fuyumi spoke up. "I for one am excited, but are you two sure?" She asked. I came out of hiding from behind Shoto. "Yes." I spoke for the both of us.

Tenya Iida

He wanted to tell his parents first. My mom already knew though. So it doesn't matter. "So, Tenya, you said it's important." His mother and father spoke. His brother is here too. "You remember how I had been late home because (y/n) had been ill?" He spoke. They nodded. "Well, I was irresponsible and did something unforgivable, however, it's okay. We talked and well......(y/n) is pregnant." He did all the talking. "We both agreed to keep it." I spoke. His family seemed disappointed at first, but then turned into smiles. "We'll support you two." His mother spoke, his dad and brother nodding in agreement. I smiled at them. Tenya was no longer scared and tense.

Eijiro Kiroshima

He couldn't wait to tell his parents. He dragged me to his place. "Hi mom! Hi dad!" He greeted. "Hello mom and dad!" I greeted as well. His parents were happy to see me. "Hello (y/n)." His mom and dad greeted back. "Eijiro seems excited. What's up?" His mom spoke. "Well you see......" I started. "(Y/n) IS PREGNANT!!!!!!" Kiri finished, shocking his parents. They asked questions and we answered. They accepted us. They were happy too.

Denki Kaminari

Dunce ended up telling his parents without me being too excited. He said they are happy and disappointed, but they will support us.

Hitoshi Shinso

We decided to tell Aizawa since he was listening to us already. "You can come in Aizawa~Sensei." I called. He opened the door and saw me curled up against Hitoshi. "So, what is the secret?" He asked. "Well, I've been sick and went in to find out that....that-" I didn't finish. Hitoshi did. "I got her pregnant dad. Don't be mad. I'm honestly okay with it." Aizawa took note and sighed. "She is part animal, so it would have happened eventually...." he mumbled. "I'll support you two. And don't expect me to not be overprotective during class." He spoke eyeing me. I nodded. "For your information, it's twins. I'm due in about 5 months." I spoke. He nodded.