34.

Location: Unknown
December 9th
19:45

"Put your finger here..then hold your arms out as firm as you can." He instructed.

"I can't I'm scared." She put the gun on the table, He was teaching her to use a gun in the off chance she ever would.

"Melani im not playing." He smiled, he found  it funny how many times she refused to shoot paper.

Literal paper.

But needed to be serious since she really needed this.

"I just wanna go home and get my babyyyyy."

"If you shoot it then we can go get him I've been saying this."

"your annoying."

"twinsies!" He fake smiled.

She closed her eyes for a moment then opened her eyes picking up the pistol.

She lifted it held the bottom with her left arm used her right to hold her finger over the trigger.

BANG!

She dropped the gun straight away.

"KEANTAE!!!!"

He laughed at her again.

"You didn't say that would happen!!!!" She pouted.

"You've never used one you thought you'd be able to use it without any set backs?"

"That's exactly what I thought."

"Aw I'm sorry." He kissed her head and gave her a hug.

"Can we go now? I want my baby."

"Well.." he looked side to side. "I thought I was getting so-"

"Stop messing."

"im not."

"let's goooooooo."

Location: Raymond and Akira's House.
22:30

"You go."

"You missed him so bad why don't you go?"

She straight faced him.
"You know why."

"Okay mrs limp." He teased.

"I don't have a limp."

"Lucky you."

He jogged out of the car to the front door of her parents the door instantly opened revealing Akira.

"Hi Akira." He smiled, she was just like a second mum to him especially when they were younger.

"Hi Tae, you okay?" She opened it wide enough for him to step in.

"Yeah.. he's been okay right?"

"Oh of course he has. Raymond won't leave him alone though at least I don't have to have another baby ."

He chuckled.

"Did his milk run out?"

"Oh yeah he drank that quickly, he's not fond of the formula though."

"It's harder for him to burp when he has the formula, but we don't want him to be breastfeeding for too much longer because he's teething."

"Understandable. He's upstairs with Ray so you can go get him."

He nodded and made his way to the bedroom, he knocked twice and entered when he heard Raymond say "come in."

Na'von was sat up in his arms and smiled and giggled when seeing his father.

"Doing your grandad like that Navz? Woow." He lifted him from Raymond and he instantly put his head in the crook of his neck.

"Where's Melani?"

"In the car."

"Oh, the where's my son?"

"I'm not sure."

"When you get a hold of him tell him to call us he's worrying Akira."

"Will do."he said then turned away with Na'von

it also worried him where Makel was it was getting closer and closer to Christmas and no sigh at all, they may not be as close as they used to but that was his bro.

"Let's go to mummy." He said putting the blanket over him.

He said bye to akira and opened the door leaving the two in the house.

He walked to the car.
It was from his brother how else would he get around.

"Sir?" An officer stepped out from behind his car.

"yo."

"Are you Tarell Williams?"

"are you James?"

It was an officer Deion warned him about regularly, a white male receding hairline, around 45?
He was a racist.

If you could check all the records of people he'd arrested you'd see they're all people of colour.

That wouldn't be the only reason, he'd follow around young men of ethnic backgrounds just to make sure they weren't up to anything.

Easily stops and searches them 3 times or more in a day.

He didn't like "his country" being filled with culture instead wanted all people of colour out but he loves a cheeky curry on a Friday night.

"Been smelling quite a strong strain of weed round these bits."

"This is the uk. There's weed everywhere."

"Not back in my day not until all you guys started coming here."

" 'scuse me? we need to go our son needs to get home." Melani said showing her head in the open door.

"Lady in the car too Tarell? Let's get the search done."

He muttered underneath his breath but got out of the car, he hadn't smoked since the accident and this police officer was clearly bored.

He lifted his arms and the police officer began to pat him down, he turned out his pockets which even made his phone fall out and crack.

"your taking the piss now."

"seems like everything's okay, good on ya lad."

"Nah shut up."he picked up his phone , lighter and wallet and sat in the car.

"you okay?" She asked, he nodded

*End of Chapter