Shakhi OS - Zehnaseeb

Backstory: This One shot is based on future story. Anokhi doesn't stay at her sister's place but at college hostel. She is now in her final year of college. Her relationship with her father hasn't improved. Shaan and Aastha hasn't got together yet. Shaurya still hates his mother.

Devi tried to get Shaurya married to a girl of her choice but Shaurya asked time for him to recover from his break up so he's still unmarried. Shaurya doesn't think Anokhi in negative light anymore. Although their ideologies clash, they respect each other. Both have slightly started to develop feelings for each other but haven't realized yet.

~ * ~

ShaKhi OS Zehnaseeeb

Anokhi and her debate team from SIAC came to Delhi for a debate competition where Shaurya was invited by the college as a guest. An ex-minister was the chief guest. The debate topic is about politics and just like always Anokhi had impressed the audience with her speech. But the ex-minister wasn't. In one of her argument in the debate she has spoken against the minister's party and its rule. So, he and Anokhi got into an argument.

Shaurya saw the look of the ex-minister whose face is twisted with anger. He knows Anokhi has offended the minister so he quickly asked one of the hosts to cut the debate and get Anokhi out of the stage. The Debate competition was the last event and so the minister stood up. He has already scolded Anokhi while they were arguing.

"Tum ne mujhe insult kar diya!" He glared at Anokhi and walked down the stage.

Shaurya pulled aside Anokhi as soon as she is off the stage. Anokhi looked at him, puzzled.

"Sir, kya hua?"

"Aap kar kya rahi thi Miss. Anokhi? Why did you argue with him? Look at the way he left. You have pissed him. Why do you always have to argue?" He chided her.

"But sir, he is wrong. Isliyeh mein ne-"

"Silence. Not a word more. Let's get the valediction get over. We are leaving from here soon" Shaurya knows it's not good to get into arguments with politicians. They can do anything so he wanted to take proper safety measures.

Anokhi looked at him with a I-have-messed-up-and-I'm-sorry look. Shaurya sighed.

"Come. Let's get you some water"

~ * ~

"How dare that girl spoke to me that way?" The ex-minister sounded pissed as he walked out of the campus "Kuch toh karna hai us ladki ko. She has to learn how to talk to someone like me"

"What do you need us to do sir?"

The ex-minister thought for a while.

"Get our goons into campus. Make sure they enter inside like students. Ask them to rebel against the staffs and hit other students. Make sure it looks like students riot and then take care of that Anokhi. Zyada nahi, I want her hands and legs broken"

~ * ~

Shaurya was talking to his Badi maa when he heard students screaming. At first, he thought that the students are screaming during valediction. But the noise kept increasing. Now its more like a scream for help. He was out of the event venue to talk to his Badi maa. He left his students inside for the valediction. He rushed inside.

When Shaurya went inside, he was shocked to see students hitting one another. Everyone running here and there in college premises. His eyes frantically searched for his students. When he looked closely, he realized it wasn't just college students but goons. One among them was someone whom he saw with the ex-minister. Realization dawned him.