Shakhi TS Heart Me, Foe pt II | B |

Part II | A |

As decided both Shaurya and Anokhi stayed decent with each other for two weeks surprising everyone before they went in front of the HOD and expressed their wish to be part of Pegasus.

For ELA head, if one year an aided professor gets leadership then next year it would be sf, that's their tradition and those who get to be ELA head gets to be the head of Pegasus as well.

Their HOD Prof. Joel from Self Finance was the head of ELA that year meaning he's responsible for whole of Pegasus. He's a wise man and with a look, he can say that Shaurya and Anokhi are trying their best to give each other their peace of mind and if given a chance would eat each other's head. He wanted them to get along and so, he didn't just allow them to take part in preparations but gave them half of his responsibilities baffling them.

"I'm entrusting you with important duties. Prove to me that I have made the right choice by trusting you two" Pro. Joel advised and the baffled duo left giving a nod.

Entire English department was shocked when they saw the tom and jerry duo walking side by side. Anokhi was saying something seriously and Shaurya leaned down to her height and nodded along as they walked making the students' shipper hearts go awe.

"Hum toh yeh dhono ko shipping kar rahe the par yeh dhono toh submarine mode pe maze kar rahe hain" The students hooted.

When the circular announcing Prof. Joel's decision came, to say the staffs were surprised would be an understatement. They weren't surprised that HOD gave such huge responsibilities to beginnings because they were alumni's and students are the major driving force for Pegasus. They were surprised to see Shaurya and Anokhi being cordial to each other. She gave him a smile when he agreed to something he said and everyone gasped in shock.

"Mujhe pinch karo na Kanchan" Yash whispered to Kanchan who chucked softly before pinching him.

"Aah! Dardh ho raha hai! Iss ka matlab jo mein dekh raha hoon, voh sach hai!!" Yash said dramatically making everyone save for Shaurya and Anokhi to laugh while they rolled their eyes at Yash.

Shaurya and Anokhi still had their disagreements. They still had their fights but they kept it among themselves. Pegasus is an emotion for all department people and they wanted to give their best in the preparations. They even had to work overtime to get everything done.

One evening, around 7:30 pm, Shaurya and Anokhi worked at staff room getting the list for volunteers and committee sorted while everyone else left. Anokhi was worn out and Shaurya noticed that.

"Anokhi, let's take a break. Hum continuously list check kar rahe hein. You must be tired"

"Nahi, Shaurya. Hum ek sitting mein complete karthe hein. Warna late ho jayega" Anokhi said rubbing her tired eyes.

"Tujhe nahi mujhe break chahiyeh. Isliyeh tu chahe ya na chahe, ab toh hum break le rahe hain"

Shaurya stood up and walked out of staff room while Anokhi rolled her eyes at him before closing the list file and leaned against her chair. She closed her eyes as a tired groan left her lips.

Anokhi jerked when she left something hot against her arm and opened her eyes to look at Shaurya standing beside her with a grin. She glared at him.

"Kya kar rahe ho?!" Anokhi grumbled.

"Mein toh aap ko coffee dene aaya tha, madam. Lijiyeh" Shaurya said biting back his smile.

Shaurya extended coffee to Anokhi who took a brief moment to look at him before she sighed and took the paper cup from him. He bit back his smile and walked over to his seat that's opposite to her.