Shakhi TS Pregnancy Cravings pt 2

Author note: Hey guys, hope you all are doing good. I hope you enjoy reading this story. Do let me know what you think of the story. Do watch SAAKK on Star Plus at 7 pm. Now that KV has started shooting, we'll get through. Let's focus on watching the show for trp. Stay home, stay home. Thank you.

Nan ~

~ * ~

Part II

Shaurya parked his car in the parking of the Sabherwal mansion. He has checked all the sweet shops within 10 kms and none of the sweet shops were open. The whole city was sleeping in darkness.

Dejected, Shaurya sighed and walked inside the mansion. Yes, he was tired after a long day and the travelling did him no good. But he has grown to prioritize Anokhi's needs before his.

When they were in relationship, it was always Anokhi who would be flexible. She would put his needs before hers. She would plan surprises, gift him often and write him letters without expecting anything in return. Shaurya was not that flexible.

But after their marriage, Shaurya started understanding things from Anokhi's perspective. He started putting her needs before his as he understood how a relationship works. She kept him ground. She came to spend her life with him leaving behind her family. From the day he realized how she would feel, he has never stopped pampering her, be it with gifts or cuddles or his words.

Everyone in the Sabherwal mansion would tease him for that. Be it Raghav or Yash, they don't pamper Pallavi and Kanchan as Shaurya pampers Anokhi. Shaurya doesn't shy away from doing it in front of his family and his family has grown to love this nature of Shaurya.

When Shaurya got to know that Anokhi's pregnant from Astha, he was in the middle of a lecture. He picked the call after three continuous rings from Astha and as Astha said, Shaurya couldn't handle his excitement. He excused himself from the class and rushed home.

That day he felt as if he has fell for Anokhi all over again. The feeling of holding Anokhi's hands that day, the way they melted into each other's embrace, the way he touched her belly, Shaurya could never forget those memories for the rest of his life.

Shaurya remember the times he accompanied Anokhi to the hospital for sonogram. When he saw the little dot, when he heard the heartbeat of his child, after days when he saw the image of his child, it pushed him to be a better person and husband than he was before. Anokhi and the child changed his total life.

Shaurya sat on the couch and buried his face in his palms.

'Ab kya karun? Kaha se Rasagulla lao?' He thought as he let out a frustrated sigh. Dealing with a woman raging with hormones is so scary!

He sat in that position for few seconds before he looked up. A smile grew in his lips as he now knows what he should do.

'Why I haven't thought of this before!' He thought to himself as he took out his mobile and walked inside the kitchen.

~ * ~

Anokhi licked her fingers clean as she finished the pickle jar which she kept stored away from Shaurya's eyes. Although it is normal for pregnant women to have pickles, Anokhi developed a weird habit of finishing a whole jar of pickles by half the day. So, Shaurya has placed restrictions on how much pickles she'll have on the day. As it was her doctor's suggestion, Shaurya stood firm in front of Anokhi's stubbornness.

"Baby" Anokhi caressed her baby pump as she felt movements "Mujhe patha hai tum ko bhi acchar pasand hai na apni mumma ke tarah" She received a slight kick and laughed out "Mumma ko patha hai. Isliyeh tumhare papa se chupke hum yeh kha rahe hain"