Shakhi TS Oui, Chef Pt III | A |

Shakhi TS Oui, Chef

Part III | A |

Seven months rolled by. Shaurya wasn't too harsh on everyone. At the same time, he was not easy on them either. He was still assertive, still scolds people when they make mistakes but toned down the harshness.

Shaurya's equation with Anokhi remained the same with her teasing him and he being left dumbfounded. But both felt something more for each other and kept that to themselves save for times she would casually slips her feelings away.

Anokhi and Aastha's bonding was a super hit. Aastha would invite Anokhi home and the duo would try various recipes. Inside kitchen, Anokhi would be an obedient student but outside, she grew ease with Aastha and started her cute banters that Aastha enjoyed. Anokhi not only learned a lot in culinary field but got herself a best mentor and well-wisher, thanks to Shaurya.

Anokhi's brother Karthick issue on the other hand did worry her a lot. But FIKA is her happy place where everyone cheers her up. That's where she forgets her worries and enjoys life. She continued trying to get best help for her brother and comforts her father. Also, her everyday teasing and banter with Shaurya puts her in great spirits.

At the beginning, Anokhi did judged Shaurya correctly but after he scolded her, her anger blinded her for a period of time. She did figure out who he is as a person soon but to place him back at the place of crush took her little time.

Anokhi remembers an incident that happened three weeks after Shaurya joined. That was a busy day and orders kept piling. Waiter Bala who came to bring out couple of dishes stumbled on his way and ended up putting everything down, some even on himself.

Everyone in the kitchen froze and panicked thinking about how Shaurya would react. As soon as he saw it, he glared and walked towards Bala.

"Dimaag kaha rehtha hai tumhara!" Shaurya spat and Anokhi closed her eyes in disappointment while everyone huffed.

"Na-nahi sir vo-"

"You've spilled hot soup on yourself and standing like this! Agar tujhe burn hogaya toh!!" Shaurya said pulling Bala aside carefully.

Everyone was surprised to see Shaurya who was busy helping Bala. They didn't think he would react this way. Anokhi was disappointed on herself to think she thought Shaurya in a bad light despite knowing about his nature.

"Parthiv, get on station and pass orders to re-do the dishes. Get this mess cleaned. I'll take Bala for first aid"

That night when everyone started to leave after shift, Anokhi knocked and let herself inside Shaurya's cabin.

"It's late. Ab tak nikli nahi ho tum?" Shaurya asked as he leaned back on his rolling chair.

"Mujhe aap se kuch kehna tha, Shaurya. Kahun? Aap ko disturb toh nahi kar rahi hoon na?" Anokhi asked biting back her smile.

"Mujhe disturb karna toh tumhari fundamental right ban ke raki hai. Kaho" Shaurya shrugged.

"I'm not going to say anything if you make faces like this!" Anokhi made a face and turned to go out.

"Teek hai, teek hai, ruko!" Shaurya quickly said, "Jo kehna hai kahiye Madam. I'm all ears"

"Kahiye girlfriend ji bolo" Anokhi deadpanned as she placed her hands on either side of her waist with a fake glare.

By now Shaurya was used to Anokhi's words. They joke around and he even started liking her company. So, he casually and obediently said,

"Teek hai, naaraz nahi hona. Ab kahiye girlfrienddd ji"