Shakhi TS Heart Me, Foe Pt II | A |

Part II | A |

It has been three months since Anokhi joined the department. When the course list for professors came, she was surprised to see that HEL had three course teachers; senior professor Prof JJR, Shaurya and her.

With JJR handling only one hour for HEL, Shaurya and Anokhi had to take two hours each. Since they share a course together, they had to discuss now and then which mostly ended in argument.

At the beginning, though faculty know about how they fight all the time during their under graduation, Shaurya and Anokhi managed to keep the enmity between them away from students who in actual shipped them as couples called Shakhi. They both even had a huge fan following among girls and boys respectively.

But one day Shaurya and Anokhi got into an argument in front of students in the department. From that time, everyone got to know about the enmity between these two. Even during staff meeting, if their ideas clashes then they would bicker.

"Hey ram! Lo, yeh dhono phir se shuru ho gaye hain"

This would be the mind voice of most when Shaurya and Anokhi get into an argument. That's the reason they both weren't given any responsibility during any department programmes, be it English Literary Association (ELA) inauguration or college play, etc.

Every year, English department holds their very own cultural programme called "Pegasus" and as an old student, both Shaurya and Anokhi didn't want to be left out on the preparations. So, they both decided to keep their fight off the bay for few weeks just so they can convince their HOD to allow them in Pegasus preparation.

They decided to meet outside to discuss about the issue.

"Teek se suno! Pegasus aane wala hai. Tab tak mujhe tang ya jagda math karna, samjhe" Anokhi warned Shaurya as she sipped on her milkshake.

"As if I don't have any better job! Tu mere raaste se aana math yaar" Shaurya said sipping on his cold coffee.

"Aii! Tu ne yaar kis ko bola" Anokhi glared at Shaurya.

"Yaar nahi bulao toh kya bulao?" Shaurya shot back.

"Argh! Jo bhi ho, mujhe yaar math bulao. Mein tera yaar nahi hoon. Samjhe" Anokhi warned and Shaurya chuckled.

"I didn't had any plans before par ab se mein tujhe yaar hi bulaonga. Teek hai na yaar?" Shaurya smirked but soon his smirk turned into a frown when a smack landed on his arm and a hiss escaped his lips, "Ma!! Tu ne mujhe maara kyun?!"

"Agar tu ne mujhe yaar kaha toh ek aur sor se rakungi dekhlena!" Anokhi twisted her lips.

'Dekhne se choti hai par badi force se mar thi hai!' Shaurya hissed and rubbed on the spot where he got smacked.

Shaurya glared at Anokhi as he stood up. He took his bag in his hand and was about to walk out but paused and said, "Mein nikaltha hoon" and then leaned down near Anokhi and screamed "yaar" before rushing out from the café while she gasped and huffed at him.

"Besharam" Anokhi mumbled under her breath, an unknown smile unconsciously crept on her lips.

Realizing that she's smiling, Anokhi shook her head, paid the bill and went home.

~ * ~

Next part would be long.

Thank you for reading,

Nan ~