Shakhi TS Le jao tujhe date Pt 2

Part II

Shaurya was driving around the city leisurely, spending time with Anokhi, singing along with the song playing on the radio. He received Malkan's text saying that everything's ready as per their plan. He changed the pace of driving. Anokhi notices it.

"Hareey at least tell me now. Where are we going?"

"That's a surprise, Ms. Bhalla. You would have to wait for it"

"Fine" She agreed her defeat "And what is with Ms. Bhalla? Boyfriends call their girlfriends as baby, love, dear, darling, etc. And you? Huh"

Anokhi faked anger which Shaurya see through completely. He bit back his smile and played along.

"So, you want me to call you with endearments, Baby?" Shaurya said in a teasing tone.

Anokhi felt weird when he called her baby. She scrunched her nose.

"Baby? No, try something better"

"How about darling?"

"You have no taste" She said, facing straight and then turn towards him "Learn few things from Shaan sir. Look at him, he calls Astha mam as Noor. And you? Kuch creative bano aap"

She lectured him.

"I should take lessons from dad?" Shaurya laughed out "Waise I already have a name for you"

"Kya hai voh?" She looked at him curiously while he drove the car into a private property called Agasthya Gardens. Anokhi looked around while Shaurya spoke with the guard.

"Kya jagah hai yeh?"

"You'll know soon. As of now, close your eyes" Shaurya instructed while driving inside the property.

"Par kyun?"

"Surprise hai. Come on, close your eyes"

Anokhi nodded and closed her eyes with a smile.

"Ab bathayiyeh na, kya hai voh naam?"

Shaurya looked at Anokhi who looked super cute to him. He stopped the car where he wanted to and leaned near Anokhi.

"Yeh aap kya kar rahe hain?"

Anokhi sensed Shaurya's breath fanning over her face. Shaurya nuzzled his nose against her ears while she slightly blushed and smiled.

"Sach mein bathadhu?" Shaurya said in a deep voice while Anokhi felt goosebumps hearing his voice. She just nodded her head.

"Bolo na, haan ya na?"

"Haan, boliyeh" She managed to say. His proximity always affects her and he enjoys the affect he has on her.

"Bandar" Shaurya said while placing a soft kiss against her cheek.

Anokhi opened her eyes as she scoffed at what Shaurya called her and turned to look at him. Before she could say anything, Shaurya turned her face to look front by grabbing her chin.

Anokhi tried to turn to his direction but looked straight when she caught the scene in front of her. Anokhi's eyes sparkled in excitement as she turned towards Shaurya with a big smile and hugged him.

"Thank you" She said giving him a long kiss on his cheek while Shaurya chuckled.

It was a drive-in theater with big screen. The new Rohit Saraf movie which Anokhi wanted to watch was about to start. Few cars are already lined up in front of them. Anokhi was thrilled. It is the first movie she's going to watch with Shaurya and it is of her favorite actor.

"Come out. Let's sit in the car's bonnet" Shaurya said while Anokhi nodded in excitement.

They both got down. Shaurya held Anokhi by her waist, picked her and placed her on the bonnet. He asked her to wait for few minutes and came back with popcorn and snacks for them. He then climbed on his own and placed himself comfortably next to Anokhi. He wrapped his one arm around her while she snuggled into his embrace.

"Kush?" Shaurya asked, looking at Anokhi who stared back at him with smiling eyes.

"Bahat zyadha" She replied, snuggling into his arms while he held her closer "I love you"

"I love you" Shaurya said while placing a kiss on her head and held her closer as the movie began.

For them, nothing could be better than this for their first date.

The End