Shakhi OS Shadhi Ke Pehle Raat

Shaurya has somehow managed to calm down Anokhi who was super mad at him for filling her hairline with vermillion without her consent. She yelled at him, calling it forceful marriage and not a love one and disagreed to accept this marriage and called out at him for his impulsive act and said that it's better if they part ways because she believed he could never change.

But Shaurya being Shaurya, he didn't stop until he made her listen to him and he promised her that if she feels he hasn't changed then he'll try to change himself for her and asked her to help him rather than abandoning him and his love.

Shaurya promised Anokhi that he'll never ask her to choose between him and her career, that he'll keep her education first and assured her that he won't make their marriage public until she's convinced that he's a changed guy.

Anokhi took a chance with life and half-heartedly agreed to Shaurya although she had her own doubts and insecurities. Anokhi put forward a condition that only if he shows her that he has changed that she'll accept their marriage. When he asked how, she asked him to accept his mother back in his life and prove that he has changed, putting him in a fix.

Shaurya was hesitant at first but agreed her condition. When Anokhi asked about Shagun, Shaurya declared that he'll end his family's misunderstandings and put an end to Shagun's chapter in his life. Anokhi wasn't fully convinced but she decided to go with the flow.

Shaurya helped Anokhi in cleaning the mess he created in the name of applying vermillion, leaving a small portion of vermillion on her hairline which she hid by moving her hair aside. He tried to cheer her up but she just glared at him and asked him not to expect anything from her until she's convinced that he has changed. Shaurya dropped a silent Anokhi who was lost in her thoughts to college before heading back to home.

As he walked inside the Sabharwal house, he couldn't fight the smile that threatened to slip out of his lips as he saw his hand with red stains from the vermillion. Shaurya realized that a heated argument was already going on as loud noises hit his ears. He stepped inside with a determin to end things with Shagun.

Shaurya spotted the Sabharwals in the living room. Even Astha was also present. He could make out that an argument was going on between Devi and Astha regarding his engagement with Shagun. Shaurya was shocked to see his Badi maa in a great health as she argued with Astha, sowing a seed of doubt in his mind.

As Shaurya entered the living room, the whole attention shifted on him. He saw the change in his Badi maa's expression as her voice soften on seeing, making him more suspicious.

"Shaurya, tum aa gaya na. Dekh is Astha ko, yeh mujhe sawal kar rahi hai ki mein tumhare sagai bina kisi ke permission ke, bina uske permission ke kaise kar sakthi hoon! Bolo na isse ki mujhe kisi ke permission ke zarurath nahi hai, kaas karke iske" Devi said as he held onto Shaurya.

"Shaurya tum please yeh Devi Bhabhi ke bathon mein math aao. Hum sab ko patha hai ki tum Anokhi se pyaar karthe ho. Toh phir inhonhe aese kaise kar sakthi hai tere sath?" Astha said walking up to Shaurya.

Astha stood in front of Shaurya, her eyes determined to fight for her son's happiness which Shaurya didn't miss. Something shifted in him as he saw the way she's standing up for his happiness while the woman he loved as a mother is doing the exact opposite.

"Mein ne jo kuch bhi kiya apne bete ki balaai ke liye kiya Astha. Mujhe tumse safai dene ki zarurath nahi hai" Devi said in a raised tone, standing her ground.

"Accha? Shaurya ke balai? Mujhe is pe sirf aap ke balai dikh ri hai Devi Bhabhi" Astha spat as she looked at Devi and fixed her gaze on Shaurya "Shaurya, tum ab bacche nahi ho. Tum he sahi aur galat patha hai. Jab tum Anokhi se pyaar karthe ho toh Shagun se shadhi karne ke liye maan kaise sakthey ho?"