Shakhi TS Entwined Pt III | A |

Shakhi TS Entwined

Part III | A |

Ever since they came to the apartment, although Shaurya told her to rest, Anokhi couldn't stay put and ended up roaming around the living room and kitchen. Shaking his head at her, he placed few calls before slipping inside the washroom to take a much-needed hot bath.

By the time Shaurya was out, the doorbell rang. He hurried out of his room to get the door to make sure that Anokhi's safe. Throwing a quick glance at her who's seated on the couch and staring at him, he walked towards the door and eyed her to go in before turning back to get the door.

Once Anokhi went inside his room, Shaurya turned on the monitor at the side of door and found Bala standing outside. Sighing, he punched in the security codes and the door opened revealing a smiling Bala.

"SK bro, yeh samaan aap ke admiyon ne aap se dhene ko kaha tha." Bala said giving few bags to Shaurya and then added, "Aur yeh Anokhi ke bags aur jewels hai jo Master ne return de ne ko kaha hai"

"Thanks yaar" Shaurya smiled at Bala who reciprocated the smile.

"Kuch chahiyeh toh batha dena. Paas wala flat mein humhari duty hai. Wahi rahenge" Bala waved off when Shaurya thanked him and left.

Shaurya closed the door behind him and placed Anokhi's bag on the couch along with few bags in his hand before walking into the kitchen with rest. He restocked the kitchen with the groceries he asked one of his men to pick, had a glass of water and walked towards the couch.

Picking up the bags, Shaurya walked inside their room. He found Anokhi lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling. She was still in her Saree as she didn't have any spare clothes. He placed the bags on the bed gaining her attention.

"Koun tha voh, Shaurya?" Anokhi sat up.

"Bala" Shaurya said and walked towards the dressing table while Anokhi eyed at the bags.

"Yeh kounsa bags hai?" Anokhi asked out of curiosity.

"Your necessities. Toiletries, dress, cosmetics par yeh sab baadh mein dekh lena. Pehle yehan aao" Shaurya said walking towards the foot of the bed.

"Aa gayi. Bolo na Shaurya?" Anokhi asked with a smile while Shaurya sat beside her making her smile grow bigger.

"Hath dikao" Shaurya said making Anokhi scrunched her eyebrows in confusion.

"Huh?"

"Hath ko aese karo" Shaurya said heaving a sigh as he forwarded both his arms.

Anokhi mirrored Shaurya's actions and looked at him in confusion before realization dawned her on seeing the tube in his hand. He held her hand in his and applied ointment on the bruises on both the arms while she looked at him with a smile.

"Dardh ho raha hai?" Shaurya asked once he's done with her arms.

"Thoda sa" Anokhi said honestly.

"Hmmm" Shaurya hummed and was about to get up but Anokhi held him back by holding his hand.

"Kya?" Shaurya asked.

"Hath mein toh aap ne ointment dal diya par waha koun karega?" Anokhi asked as she shifted her saree aside with the other hand, revealing her midriff.

Puzzled, Shaurya looked at where Anokhi pointed, his eyes stuck on her naval for a moment before he lifted his eyes to meet with her teasing ones. He was amused that this bite sized woman had no clue what effect she has over him.

Shaurya was no saint; he just has an excellent self-control but Anokhi has been testing it ever since her arrival. Of other things, one main thing that held him back from being near her was his self-made promise but ever since its decided that he's going to marry her, the way he sees her has changed.

Why should Shaurya restrict his own feelings? He has made his mind that he's ready to marry Anokhi. He asked himself if he agreed to get married to her only because of the situation and to his surprise, the answer was no.

As a believer of God, fate, destiny and stuffs, Shaurya firmly believes that they were meant to be, for a reason. So, what he doesn't love Anokhi like she loves him? He likes her, enjoys her, cares for her and above all, respect her and will protect her at any cost. He can fall in love with her as their life goes. Why should he restrict himself from living his life with her?

Most people who get married doesn't even love each other or know each other. But their case is much better than most. Why not live a life as husband and wife without restrains? So, Shaurya decided to take a leap of faith and convinced himself to let loose and go with the flow. He'll talk to Anokhi about this after dinner.

With each passing seconds, Shaurya's getting more and more convinced of his married life with Anokhi, his doubts taking back seat for the first time. He wanted to be selfish for once and bask himself in the love and care she showers him with. It has been long since he felt loved like this. It has been long since he felt alive.

Anokhi was sure that Shaurya would glare at her and walk off. A laughter was hanging at the tip of her lips ready to break out at any given moment. But a gasp left her lips when in a nick of moment, he pushed her down on the bed as he hovered over her, his hands on either side of her waist.

Shaurya smirked on seeing Anokhi's lips form a small O, her surprised eyes taking in his form hovering over her. It was obvious that she wasn't expecting this from him.

"Tum mere self-control ke sath bahat khel rahi ho" Shaurya said in a deep voice making Anokhi's heart flutter, their intimacy making butterflies explode in her stomach. This being the first time he's vocal about what he feels made her heart go crazy. His hot breath fanning her face is not at all helping her case.

"Aap ko control karne ke liye kis ne bola" Anokhi whispered, her eyes dazed, excitement and curiosity tingling her form.

This was her first time being intimate with someone and that too, it's her Shaurya, the love of her life. For someone who have read and watched stuffs, it was more of excitement than scary but with a tinge of nervousness.

"Kya karna hai mujhe?" Shaurya maintained a straight face but teasing tone as his hot breath fanned over her face, his hands that's placed on either side of her waist slightly caressing her.

"Huh...voh...voh ointment...haan ointment lagana hai" Anokhi stammered but regained her voice quickly as she stared back into Shaurya's eyes.

"Oho" Shaurya commented, his cold fingers tracing to her midriff making her gasp, "Laga lenge"

"Shaurya!" With her eyes locked with Shaurya's, Anokhi took a sharp intake of breath when his fingers met her bare skin, the cool gel of the ointment making her hiss as her eyes closed before she opened her eyes to stare into his intense orbs.

Shaurya took his time to let his fingers glide over Anokhi's midriff eliciting soft gasps from her as he traced along the bruise line in her abdomen that he memorized last night. When his fingers caressed her naval, it took everything in him to maintain eye lock with her rather than taking a look down at her inviting naval.

Anokhi was too lost in the moment, busy with experiencing the overwhelming sensation that set her body on fire that she failed to notice that Shaurya was done with applying the medicine. She only realized when he sat up while she stared up at him with panting breath as she laid on the bed.

Shaurya took his time to look at Anokhi who's cheeks were flushed, her breath uneven as her chest raise and fall, her gaze dazed while her lips were part slightly as she stared at him.

Anokhi doesn't leave a chance to tease Shaurya and all it took was his finger for her to come undone. She was irresistible in his eyes but he hasn't talked to her about marriage yet and she isn't his and he isn't hers yet. So, he heaved a sigh and averted his gaze.

"You are nothing but words" Shaurya smirked before he stood up, went through the bags, took one with him while pushed the rest towards Anokhi while she was dumbfounded with his actions.

Shaurya placed that bag inside his wardrobe and turned to see Anokhi who's gaping at him. He didn't hide the smile that touched his lips and moved out of the room to catch up with his work leaving behind a surprised and shocked Anokhi.

"Inhe ho kya gaya hai?" Anokhi couldn't help but wonder aloud.

~ * ~

Thank you for reading,

Nan ~