ShaKhi OS Pyaar Ki Milan

Author's note: Warning. I wrote this under 5 hours and I'm not doing okay lately so it's unedited and will have typos. Kindly ignore it.

This is my take on the current track and it's written as a request made by user11457550 It's filled with drama. I hope you enjoy this OS. Happy reading guys.

PS: Do let me know what you think of the story and vote. Don't forget to watch SAAKK on Star Plus at 7pm. Trp has decreased from 1.1 to 1.0. Do watch SAAKK on TV!

Thank you.

Nan ~

~ * ~

ShaKhi OS Pyaar Ki Milan

Anokhi stood still as she saw Vineet Bhatia talking to a goon, discussing about Shaurya's ransom. She felt as if the ground beneath her slip away. Her PS was kidnapped all these times and she was out there partying? And he was kidnapped by her own brother-in-law?

Anokhi was dumbfounded as she watched the scene unfold in front of her, her heartbeat raced against her ribs so fast that she could hear it in her ears. Her eyes took in the scene in front of her as her lips quivered.

"We'll release Shaurya Sabharwal only if we get our ransom money but don't worry, if you play nice then you'll get your 10 lakhs too"

"I don't want to take that risk! Handover Shaurya Sabharwal to me! I was the one who kept you at work to kidnap Shaurya Sabharwal, not the way around"

"You should be glad that I'm going to let you walk away alive with 10 lakhs. Don't interfere in this issue now"

As Vineet and the goon exchanged words, Anokhi snapped out of her trance and quickly recorded everything in her mobile. They were talking about their deal and how they kidnapped Shaurya, making Anokhi's heart go out to Shaurya.

'He has gone through so much!' Her eyes teared up at the very thought.

Anokhi saw the goon pushing Vineet and running away. Vineet followed him behind leaving the space for Anokhi who rushed in making sure that she's the only one present there.

Anokhi's eyes searched frantically for anything related to Shaurya for her to hold onto. Her eyes fell on the knocked down chair with rope and she rushed towards it. There was blood spilt on the ground, knocking the breath out of Anokhi.

Tears pooled Anokhi as her eyes trailed the blood mark and landed on something that made her knees go weak and she collapsed on the ground as tears streamed down her cheeks. A sob let out of Anokhi as she dared to trail her shaking fingers along the word Shaurya has managed to write on the sand ground "ANOKHI"

When people are stranded or in need of help, they draw out SOS signals - a desperate call for help. Anokhi closed her eyes as tears fell out of her black orbs. Even when Shaurya's life was in danger, it was her his heart called out. It was her name that's etched on the sand and his heart, only hers! It was her he wanted. It was her he needed and she? She had no idea about what happened with him and was enjoying herself?

Was she too proud that she didn't check up on Shaurya when she clearly knows he went missing? She could have made a call to her Astha mam to check on the sick guy but no, she had to stick to her spontaneous decision!

She was repeating to herself that she's over him when in real she wasn't and just tried to cheat her own heart which longed for him. But Anokhi should have known that if Shaurya was found then he would have come for her first. She should have known that he wasn't fine. She should have known that something's wrong with him. She should have cared to check up on him instead of playing I don't give a damn role!